Follow @TurtleboyNews on Twitter by clicking here.
Follow Turtleboy on Instagram by clicking here.
Want to advertise with Turtleboy? Email us at Turtleboysports@gmail.com for more information.
If you like free speech and want to support what we’re doing, feel free to donate to the Turtle fund:
Hey fam – if you’d like to support Turtleboy and what we do here, feel free to hit the donate button at the top. We basically have to run this site like a Bernie Sanders campaign now since we’ve been blacklisted by Google and Facebook, due to the fact that rabid SJWs keep reporting our posts. Getting blacklisted by Google is a death sentence for most websites, since it’s much harder to monetize. And we all know the damage Facebook has done. We’re never going to stop fighting for free speech, but in the meantime the best way for turtle riders to fight back is to donate to the cause. Without you people none of this is possible. We love you all.
Update on Twitter censoring, purging, and blacklisting Turtleboy from their platform – it’s getting crazier.
- A bunch of people created user names for us in case our IP address is flagged. Every single account we signed into was shut down within 30 seconds of us signing in. So clearly anyone who has ever logged into one of our accounts is permanently banned from using Twitter while using the same wifi or device.
- Some will say, “get a VPN.” We have a really good one. It’s useless and the social media companies are much more powerful than a $100 a year VPN.
- People who created names for us to use which we signed into and had deactivated have discovered that their personal accounts were also deactivated, as they were also flagged as problematic or robots.
- We have sent hundreds of emails and appeals to Twitter, none of which have been returned by them. Clearly they are run the same way as Facebook – no one actually reviews any of this and it’s all done by Artificial Intelligence.
- Two turtle riders created Twitter handles for us that contained the word “Turtleboy” or at least something close to that. Before having a chance for us to sign into either of those accounts Twitter already had shut both of them down. This shows that it’s not just Twitter blocking our IP address, it’s Twitter completely blacklisting anything resembling the word “Turtleboy” from their platform.
- One of these turtle riders attempted to create their own personal account using their real name immediately afterwards, but it was immediately taken down. This shows that Twitter is blacklisting anyone who has ever had an account they once used suspended.
Turtle Rider 1:
Turtle Rider 2:
This is an insane story that needs to be told. But the fact of the matter is that little old Turtleboy doesn’t have Ben Shapiro or Matt Drudge on speed dial. The reason Diamond and Silk and Candace Owens immediately get their issues fixed is because they have millions of followers and people make noise when they get taken down. If turtle riders do the same we can get this fixed too.
You gotta get an outlet like the Daily Caller to write about it. They’ve shown interest in writing about our Facebook issues before and we spoke extensively with blue checkmarked Amber Athy, who has something like 20,000 followers on Twitter. Take a minute of your day to send her an email with a link to this blog and feel free to urge her to look into this. Here’s her email: email@example.com.
(P.S. Now would be the perfect time remind you that we’re constantly under attack and cannot survive without donations from turtle rirders. The best way to fight back against these people is to support free speech with a donation to the Turtle Fund.)
When Alex Jones was taken down lots of people applauded because he’s a piece of shit who makes up stories as he goes along. But the fact of that matter is that censoring him was just the beginning. This week Twitter announced that they are purging millions of accounts like ours that they deem to be unsafe or robotic. Why? This was his reasoning:
“Election integrity is our first priority this year,” Dorsey said.
Because of the election stupid. Twitter and Facebook were blamed by the left for Donald Trump winning. We’re not exactly a Trump bootlicking blog, and we try to not to blog about politics, but the fact of the matter is that we stand for free speech which has for whatever reason become a right wing issue. So we are labeled as right wing and treated as such by these tech companies. This is why they’re blacklisting us.