SIA IN COURT, CLAM!
Note: This is a NSTB/SSTG collabo, fam, we both had way too much to say on this one and the end result is nothing short of turtle platinum. #FACKS
Want to advertise with Turtleboy? Email us at Turtleboysports@gmail.com for more information.
Holla atcha girl: NorthShoreTurtleBabe@gmail.com
If you’ve been living under your shell the last few days, you might have missed the recent shit-and-uterine-lining storm surrounding Brianna Brochu
a (now former) freshman at good ol’ Hartford University down in Connecti-tuckey who went to great lengths to force her roommate, Chennel Rowe
out of their shared dorm.
This story has been spun so many times it’s now become the SJW cause-du-jour, because as we can all see, Brianna is white and Chennel is black. So, of course, Brianna targeted Chennel because she’s racist and nothing else. Or that’s what the bleeding heart MSM would have you believe anyway. We’ll come back to this, for now let’s get down to the dirty deetz.
A month and a half of hawking loogies in coconut oil
stirring moldy clam dip in her Pond’s
and playing Jackson Pollock with drippy, gooey tampons on a backpack canvas?
GROOOOOSS. Not to mention the internal, uh, detailing that went on with the bristles of Chennel’s toothbrush and Bloody McVagitha’s mud dungeon. Ouch. Hork. Gag. Help.
Apparently, the two girls never got along from the get go. Bri requested a room change back on October 11th, and was denied. So she took things into her own tuna flap and decided to (clam)box her roommate out by being a heinous, disgusting, filthy, dirty bird.
Here’s the police report. It’s a lot to take in (or pull out) so I’ll break it down for you here, between pages:
Brianna was charged with second-degree breach of peace and third-degree criminal mischief, both misdemeanors, initially. After Shaun King and his SJW ilk got hold of it, the cops caved to pressure and added on intimidation based on bigotry or bias, a second-degree felony.
The police report is dated 10/21, which is relevant later. It was reviewed by the DA’s office on 10/25, and on 10/26 a judge signed the arrest warrant for Brianna on the first two charges.
- Chennel stated that since she and Bloody Bri moved in together, she felt “ostracized,” was “ignored” by her and “treated like a ghost.” I guess ignoring someone is now considered racist, unless they’re also a POC. If you’re white, though, that’s racist.
- Chennel also put in for a room change, about a week after Bri did, on the basis of her feelz. Her request was granted.
- While Chennel was moving her loogie oil and clamzema to another room, another resident of her dorm brought Brianna’s Insta posts to her attention, and that’s when shit hit the proverbial toothbrush.
- Bri claims that Chennel was a pain in the tunaflap to live with, refused to compromise, jacked the heat up to nearly 80 degrees in September, and had taken videos of her sleeping to post on SnapChat because she snored. So, she “lashed out” accordingly. Because who *hasn’t* wiped their uterus jelly on their roommates’ stuff while they’re riding the cotton pony? I mean, come on!
- Spite being the motivator, Bloody Bri admits to wiping her lady cave drippings on Chennel’s backpack, mixing her lotions together, and licking her flatware. She states that everything else was embellished, and she was merely doin’ it for the ‘gram.
- Chennel tells the fuzz that she had an infection in her throat that was negative for both strep and mono in the midst of all of this; she tested positive for “some kinda bacteria,” was prescribed antibiotics, but wouldn’t elaborate to the police. So, it’s either bacteria from Bri’s sphincter sauce and shark week gravy, or someone’s been shoving a fetid phallus in another place the sun doesn’t shine.
OK – I think we can all agree that this is horrifyingly disgusting behavior, and that Brianna is a grody goobersnatch, but… aside from her referring to Chennel as “Jamaican Barbie,” I am not quite sure where race comes into play in all of this. And is Jamaican Barbie really an insult? I mean, Chennel is very easy on the eyes, so I can totally understand the Barbie comment, and it appears she is of Jamaican heritage according her to Instagram – also seems she’s dubbed herself the Jamaican Barbie, too.
If some detail here is going over my head and under my feet and there is really something racist about this…
Aside from the aggressor being white
and the victim being black
please point it out to me and I will gladly eat my words.
Cuz last I checked Jamaica was somewhere you’re from and doesn’t mean you’re a certain color.
It sounds like Bloody McVagitha is just a terrible human being and this has absolutely zero to do with the color of her roommate’s skin. There is not a single fucking inkling of any type of racist behavior in the police report from anyone involved, not even Chennel herself. It has been picked up and spun from the moment the MSM sunk their teeth into it. It has transformed into this huge back alley abortion of a situation that escalated far beyond where it should’ve.
So much so, that Chennel took to the Facebook machine in a nearly two-hour-long whinefest weeks after the incident
And if you take a gander at her Facebook page it’ll become immediately clear what this is all about: she’s eating up the attention. Skip to about the 16 minute mark where she goes off on a quick tangent about how race played a role in how the school initially handled it, and how she “can’t” do anything until the school completes their investigation. Which is clearly not the truth, since this video was posted October 30th, and the police report is dated October 21st. That’s 4 days after Chennel’s room transfer request was processed and when the posts on Instagram were brought to her attention on October 17th. So, it took the school 4 days to call in the fuzz while they sorted the mess out according to their protocol?
Oh, the horror!
Am I saying injustices don’t happen to POC? Hell no, and I’ve been “victim” of some myself. But this… this is the wroooooooong fucking cause to get behind. This is a case of bad blood with a shitty roommate, and nothing more.
Personally, I think they should lock these two turds in a room together until they get along. Think Bio Dome with less Paulie Shore and more scissoring out of desperation.
I just can’t seem to get past the part where Vagitha was sitting on the crapper, pulled out her bloody cork, and did the crimson shimmy to the backpack. She obviously felt some level of comfort to ride the tide out of the bathroom, monthy monsoon dripping out of her attention-lacking muff, and do the brazen walk across the dorm to rub the period plug on a fucking book bag.
Sorry, but I’d rather have someone hock a loogie on my toothbrush any day then ever come in contact with that bathroom door handle after Vagy’s maroon five touched it.
Who DOES that?!