The Clarence Woods Emerson Facebook page, which has over 25,000 followers, was suspended yesterday for 30 days. No explanation was given, other than something I said was bullying and harassment.
I’m completely desensitized to this at this point and really don’t care. You can message Clarence Woods Emerson I just cannot post from there. My backup account Terrance Collie cannot post when Clarence is suspended because Facebook figured out that this was a way around the bans. So here is how you can and should follow Turtleboy:
Subscribe to our email list.
If you don’t use social media you can be alerted every time a new blog is published by subscribing to our email list. On desktops it is along the right hand side, and on mobile devices it’s below the comments underneath the content.
In case you haven’t figured it out yet we are slowly fazing out Turtleboy Sports. TB Daily News covers the same content, it’s just packaged differently. For instance don’t put words like “fupasloth” and “spunk trumpet” in our headlines. We do this because words like that are a distraction from the actual content in the blog, and it’s really easy for people who have never read the blog before to dismiss it as soon as they see a headline like that. Also, Turtleboy Sports is banned from Google AdSense because of previous content, so we hardly make any revenue on ads, thus the creation of the new site two years ago.
The Turtleboy Sports blogs will be there forever, but TB Daily News is the primary blog now and the only one we share on social media. Eventually it will be the only website we publish.
- Follow the Uncle Turtleboy page (16,500 turtle riders) by clicking here. This page is the longest lasting page I’ve had since our page with 112,000 followers was removed in 2017. It’s just growing slowly, so get your ass back on there if you haven’t liked it already.
- Follow the Turtleboy Sports page (almost 11,000 turtle riders) by clicking here. Just like them both because chances are one will be removed in the not so distant future. Pages like these don’t get suspended, they get taken down.
- Follow the Turtleboy Sports Only Fans Facebook group (almost 15,000 turtle riders) by clicking here. This is a group, not a page, which means fans post relevant Turtleboy content for other fans to interact with. I am not an admin on this page.
I was banned from Twitter for 2 years and could not create new accounts because they track your devices and wifi. So I bought a new phone and a new computer and now they let me on their platform. It’s just not growing as quickly as it was before. I post a lot more on Twitter than I do on Facebook, and it’s more political. If you previously followed me on Twitter and would like to continue to do so here’s how:
- Follow @DoctorTurtleboy by clicking here. I only use this account when I’m home and will not sign into it using a mobile device because I’m pretty sure Twitter will ban me if I do that.
- Follow @TurtleboyPhone by clicking here. This is the account I use when I’m not home or dicking around on my phone. Follow them both.
- Follow @TurtleboyTweets by clicking here. This is a fan run account that has been active for 2 years since I was unable to create new accounts. It has over 21,000 followers, but if you message them you will not reach me. If you follow that account there is no reason not to follow the others. Just click the button.
- Follow @TurtleboyQuotes by clicking here. This is a fan run account that quotes the most memorable one liners from blogs and live shows. It’s quite entertaining.
Our Live Show airs every Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday night at 9 PM, and if you’re not listening you’re missing the best content. We often give our subscribers content on the show that does not end up on the blog, or is aired there first. Every Saturday night I do a freestyle wrap to recap the week, and our YouTube production crew creates “Turtleboy Shorts” videos highlighting some of the most memorable content. We have over 16,000 subscribers but would love to get that to 20,000. Click here to subscribe and check out the content.
I have no idea how Reddit works, and I hate pretty much everyone on that website. But if you’re into it we do have a Reddit page (I think they call them “subreddits”) where admins upload blogs and content for discussion. Click here to join.
We have created an exclusive club for Turtle Riders that will give you access to content that no one else gets. We will be publishing blogs that only members can read, and every Wednesday night we will be having premium, members only live streams at 9 PM. However, these streams will only take place on the blogs, not on our YouTube channel. The reason for doing this is so that we own the content. Ultimately YouTube can shut us down whenever they feel like, and eventually that day will probably come, considering we’ve already been banned from PayPal, Facebook, Twitter, GoFundMe, and Google AdSense. Creating paid membership clubs on a platform that we own enables us to become self-sufficient without depending on advertisers (who often get harassed and leave out of frustration), and means that content can’t be removed by SJW tech companies.
To join Turtle Club click here. You will create a user name that will use to sign in. If you do not sign in you will not be able to access the content, watch the shows, or read the premium blogs. The live streams on Wednesday will be broadcast from both Turtleboy Sports and TB Daily News, and you can comment on them live just as you would do on YouTube. Here’s last week’s stream.
I love what I do, and I’m going to continue to churn out content for years to come. Turtleboy grows by the day despite unprecedented censorship in the form of deplatforming, frivolous lawsuits, bogus harassment orders, and harassment of advertisers. Eventually, when I have more time, I will be looking for new bloggers. I’ve been burned by a couple recently (Bristol, Manch), so I’ve been hesitant to bring anyone else on board. It’s also really hard to find people who have the talent, so it takes time. I’m not looking for anyone at the moment because I don’t have time to do that, but I will be soon.