This is Seth Stockenberg from Barre.
He’s a professional shithead with a record a mile long.
- In 2004 while driving like a shithead, traveling 75 mph, he crashed into an oil truck and killed 2 of his classmates at David Prouty who were passengers in his car
- Somehow he only got probation and then months later in early 2005 he was arrested for stabbing his sister’s boyfriend and got 18 months in jail
- In 2006 he got out and orchestrated a violent home invasion in Sturbridge, in which 12 other people broke into some dude’s house and beat him with a baseball bat (including his trashbag sister Shannon), and he served two years in prison for that
- In 2009 him and his trashbag sister Shannon were once again arrested after sending a text message to the wrong person, offering to sell ectacy to the wrong person
- He’s been arrested for selling drugs after that in 2010, 2014, 2015, and 2016, yet remains free because our courts are a fucking joke
Well he was at it again last week in New Braintree, adding yet another Google trophy to his impressive collection.
Now his homeboy is out here trying to get people to write him pen pal letters in jail.
When this is the guy rounding up your support group.
You know you’ve completely failed at life. These people might as well have Barre tattooed on their foreheads.
According to crackhead Ed Sheeran’s Facebook bio he works at the Mountain Barn Restaurant in Princeton as a cook (why anyone would hire a career criminal like this to handle people’s food is beyond me), and studied at the FBI – female body inspector.
He shits on other people for being poor fathers.
Even though he’s got his own crotch fruits and he’s never there for them because he can’t stop breaking the law.
He also shits on parents who don’t dress their poon polyp’s in name brand clothes.
He’s obviously earned the right to judge other people on their life skills.
And he ain’t got time for ho’s who haven’t shove an 8 ball up their tampon tunnel before.
Seth Stockenberg is the poster child for everything that is wrong with our judicial system. He is a heartless, unrepentant killer, who took the lives of two people, stabbed another, and orchestrated a violent home invasion on a third. He doesn’t pay taxes because he sells drugs to vulnerable populations, and yet judge after judge in East Brookfield District Court has chosen to allow him to remain free.
We don’t have a mass incarceration problem in this country, we have a under-incarceration in this country.
Please consider supporting local journalism by donating to the Turtle fund:
Hello Turtle Riders. As you know if you follow Turtleboy we are constantly getting censored and banned by Facebook for what are clearly not violations of their terms of service. Twitter has done the same, and trolls mass reported our blog to Google AdSense thousands of times, leading to demonitization. We can get by and survive, but we could really use your help. Please consider donating by hitting the PayPal button above if you’d like support free speech and what we do in the face of Silicon Valley censorship. Or just buy our award winning book about the dangers of censorship and rise of Turtleboy: