Follow @SpinterTBS on Twitter by clicking here.
Want to advertise with Turtleboy? Email us at [email protected] for more information.
If you like free speech and want to support what we’re doing, feel free to donate to the Turtle fund:
Hey fam – if you’d like to support Turtleboy and what we do here, feel free to hit the donate button at the top. We basically have to run this site like a Bernie Sanders campaign now since we’ve been blacklisted by Google and Facebook, due to the fact that rabid SJWs keep reporting our posts. Getting blacklisted by Google is a death sentence for most websites, since it’s much harder to monetize. And we all know the damage Facebook has done. We’re never going to stop fighting for free speech, but in the meantime the best way for turtle riders to fight back is to donate to the cause. Without you people none of this is possible. We love you all.
There’s a wild and developing story out of Enfield CT after a 16 year old boy named Justin Brady was stabbed to death by an 18 year old named Shyheim Adams outside of the home of Enfield’s Assistant Town Attorney Mark Ceratto after Brady showed up to fight him late on Sunday night. Here’s the relevant FACKS:
- Shyheim “Trey” Adams is originally from Enfield, went to EHS for two years, and then moved back to Hartford
- Michael Ceratto is Adams’ friend, and the son of assistant town attorney Mark Ceratto
- Michael Ceratto drove from Enfield to Hartford on the day of the killing and brought Adams back with him
- Michael Cerrato and Adams arrived back at the Enfield home at 7 PM and played video games in his room
- Mark Cerrato tells police he told them to keep it down twice, went to bed at 11, and heard his son leave the house in his Rav-4, because his son’s Audi was out of gas
- Justin Brady and Adams were exchanging messsages on Snapface and Brady ended up coming to the Ceratto house to fight Adams
- Adams grabbed a knife in the house before the fight and ended up stabbing Brady several times
- Michael Ceratto, his girlfriend, and Adams then fled to Hartford to drop Adams off
- Michael Cerrato stayed there and drove around, likely trying to develop an alibi for his location at the time of the killing
- Mark Ceratto says he was awoken by someone knocking on his door holding two cell phones, with a profusely bleeding Brady looking for help
- A neighbor had called 911 already and Brady was taken to the hospital where he died
- Mark Ceratto called his son who told him cops were there, and his son was still in Hartford
- Michael Ceratto continues to be under investigation, Adams has been charged with manslaughter, and Mark Ceratto is on paid leave at assistant town attorney
- A bloody knife was found in the Ceratto house, lodged between a box spring and mattress in a bedroom
- The cops have taken the Rav-4 as evidence
- In court over a dozen people supporting Brady were kicked out after yelling at Adams, who ended up fainting after shouting
“I’m a good soul, Jesus please”
- John Moran, a 29 year old supporter of Adams, ended up getting arrested after getting jumped by a group of Brady’s friends from EHS outside of the courthouse
- Adams is on $750,000 bail, and many think he should be charged with more than manslaughter
- His lawyer is playing the “he was bullied” card
- On his way out of the courtroom Adams told his family
“I love you. I promise I’m not a bad person.”
This is Justin Brady:
This is Trey Adams, AKA Deuce X2:
Deuce X2 is his rapper name. Because….of course he’s an aspiring rapper. He raps about really original and non-chiche topics, like money, cash, and/or hoes.
Possibly in different area codes. Area codes.
And he sure does look like a “good person” doesn’t he?
Lots of “good kids” pose for pictures next to cop cars and say things like “Fuck 12.”
Here he is at age 15:
So obviously he was destined for success and was raised by responsible adults.
Looks like he did not choose to put his edumucation certificate to use, even though he acknowledges that “education is key”:
Here’s where it gets confusing. This is Mark Ceratto:
And by going to his Facebook page and looking at his friends list you see a Michael Cerrato:
This appears to be Mike Cerrato:
I am as confused as you are. Either Michael Cerrato is adopted, or the mailman has some explaining to do.
To verify that this was indeed the same person who was with Adams the night of the killing we went to see if Trey Adams was on his friend’s list:
This is evidently the son of the Enfield assistant town attorney:
Oh yea, I’m sure he made all that money by pulling a lever at Six Flags.
If this individual lives in your house, and you don’t think something is up, you are intentionally oblivious. Just sayin.
This story is all the buzz on the Enfield CT Town Forum Facebook group. Thousands and thousands of comments are generated every time someone posts a story about it. Most people find it hard to believe that Adams was only charged with manslaughter, considering he grabbed the knife before the fight and stabbed Brady in the back a number of times.
Many are in disbelief that Michael Cerrato is not being charged with a crime, considering he picked up the killer and drove him back after the killing. Some have suggested his father’s political influence is at play.
Others are criticizing the family of Justin Brady for letting their 16 year old son out that late on a school night.
All of these criticisms are valid, and it’s basically one gigantic clusterfuck of shitty parenting.
Your 16 year old kid shouldn’t be leaving the house to fight people on a Sunday night.
If you live with your son and he’s flashing cash, blunts, and hoes on IG, and you don’t think something is wrong here, you’re a shitty parent.
If you give your kid an Audi, even though he appears to sell drugs, you are a shitty parent.
If you support your 18 year old’s rap career and fly him to California to try to become a rapper, you’re a shitty parent.
This whole thing happened because of shitty parenting. The cops can only charge Adams with something that they believe they can convict him on. If they thought they could get him on a murder charge they would. But Brady came to Adams, threatening to slap him. That matters, and would make it hard to get a murder conviction.
The most obvious injustice here is the fact that Michael Cerrato hasn’t been charged. It makes no sense. You can’t fault him for picking Adams up, but you can definitely fault him for getting him out of there after the fact, and allowing him to hide the murder weapon in the house.
Meanwhile, the free muh boi dindu nuffin patrol is out in full force in the comments:
Oh, and it’s only news because Adams is black and Brady is white:
This genius evidently doesn’t think an adult killer should be identified by the media because it might hurt his family’s feelz:
Adams stepfather Ron Ayton is a real gem too. He blamed Brady’s supporters for yelling at his son in court, and now says that his son has autism, which is the reason he collapsed when people started yelling at him. He wants his stepson released on personal recognizance:
Pro tip – if you want to kill someone and be released with no bail, make sure you cross the border to Massachusetts first. They’ll let you off on a manslaughter charge for $1.50 and a four piece chicken nugget.
As you can see, Ron is a great parent who obviously instilled values into his son:
Grown ass man with a flat brimmed hat. Shocking his son decided to pursue a rap career.
He’s been posting on Facebook, claiming that it’s “in healthy” to speculate that his son is at fault for stabbing a human being:
Lots of kids get into fights. Most of them use their fists, rather than grabbing a kitchen knife.
Oh, and of course he’s playing the race card too:
It’s true. George Zimmerman, who lives in a different state with different laws, got away with killing someone because of the stand your ground law. Therefore his son is allowed to kill people after leaving a house to fight someone. And if you don’t agree with that then you are racist.
Free muh boi!!
He’s also letting Justin Brady’s supporters know that he don’t play:
And of course Dad has created a GoFundMe for the $750K bail, and even added an extra $100K to the goal for some spending cash, while painting his son as the victim of bullying AND racism:
Yes, that’s right. He’s shitting on the memory of a deceased 16 year old boy and referring to him as “his enemy’s.” That’s normal. Poor Trey was suicidal and they “no it”!!
Looks like Trey actually blames his family for growing up with no support, and claims he had to raise himself and learn how to survive:
Now they’re starting a GFM for him because they care.
Anyway, Trey wants to be real happy “for ever”
Hopefully jail makes him happy, because that’s where his broke ass is gonna be for a while.