Follow @Nunchuck_Ninja on Twitter by clicking here.
Want to advertise with Turtleboy? Email us at Turtleboysports@gmail.com for more information.
If you like free speech and want to support what we’re doing, feel free to donate to the Turtle fund:
Hey fam – if you’d like to support Turtleboy and what we do here, feel free to hit the donate button at the top. We basically have to run this site like a Bernie Sanders campaign now since we’ve been blacklisted by Google and Facebook, due to the fact that rabid SJWs keep reporting our posts. Getting blacklisted by Google is a death sentence for most websites, since it’s much harder to monetize. And we all know the damage Facebook has done. We’re never going to stop fighting for free speech, but in the meantime the best way for turtle riders to fight back is to donate to the cause. Without you people none of this is possible. We love you all.
Last month we exposed crack smoking deadbeat dad con-artist Mark Prince after he dipped on the bill at a Webster bar, blamed his date, and then blamed the bartender who he screwed over in the first place.
Most recently he pretended that a random woman on Facebook was his girlfriend, used her image, pretended that she had hacked his account, and bragged to the world about what a great guy Mark Prince was.
This was almost two months ago now. August 2 to be exact. Then this happened today:
Our post exposing Mark Prince for being a scumbag apparently violates Facebook rule’s about exposing men who take advantage of women, sell drugs, and don’t pay child support. This is who Facebook stands with. We prefer to stand with women, family members who have lost loved ones to drug addiction, and single mothers. That’s just the kind of people we are. Obviously this is problematic for some people but we won’t stop doing it and we apologize for nothing.
This censorship affects us a lot financially. The best way to fight back against this is to donate to the turtle fund:
Or better yet, buy one of these awesome decals that everyone is raving about by clicking on the image:
We’re not trying to get rich off this yet. We’re just trying to weather the storm, deal with this censorship, and keep providing quality content to you on a daily basis. We don’t want to buy yachts or bling. We want to invest every dollar we take in directly back into the sight.
In the meantime you can help out by doing the following:
- Following Terrance Collie and Philip V. Prentiss to keep up with our posts (even though Phil is suspended for 15 more days)
- Follow Turtleboy Sports Returns and Turtleboy Sports Forever on Facebook
- Keep contacting members of the media on our behalf to let the know about this blatant censorship, which coincidentally just happened 5 weeks before an election on a day in which we published a blog criticizing the Kavanaugh witch hunt. We’re a blog that has broken a bunch of really big stories and we have millions of monthly readers. Censoring us should be newsworthy, because anyone could be next.
- If you’re business savvy and are interested in partnering with us and coming up with some marketing ideas, email firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s talk
- If you are a lawyer, or know a lawyer interested in suing Facebook or Twitter for their continued censorship of posts like the one exposing Mark Prince, please contact us
In the book we’re publishing we outline all the ways people try to censor us including:
- Social media take downs
- Smear campaigns
- Death threats
They will do ANYTHING to take us down. ANYTHING!! Think of how joyless a world without Turtleboy would be. We’re a team folks. We need your help. Thanks for riding the turtle. We love you all.