Follow and Subscribe to Turtleboy podcasts on SoundCloud or iTunes by clicking here.
Follow and like the Turtleboy Sports Returns, and TB Rider to keep up with the hilarious turtle rider commentary.
Want to advertise with Turtleboy? Email us at Turtleboysports@gmail.com for more information.
If you like free speech and want to support what we’re doing, feel free to donate to the Turtle fund:
Hello Turtle Riders. As you know if you follow Turtleboy we are constantly getting by Facebook for what are clearly not violations of their terms of service. Twitter has done the same, and trolls mass reported our blog to Google AdSense thousands of times, leading to demonitization. We can get by and survive, but we could really use your help. Please consider donating by hitting the PayPal button above if you’d like support free speech and what we do in the face of Silicon Valley censorship.
Breaking news – I Am Turtleboy has officially been published and is available for purchase on Amazon. As I announced last week, I’m coming out of my shell in this book to let people know that I’m proud of what this blog does and I’m not afraid to be the face of it. Turtleboy has been a tremendous force for good, but I’m far from the only person who has made it this way. This book explains everything you could possibly want to know about Turtleboy’s origins, development, and growth. It comes in paperback and e-book. The e-book is $9.99 and can be purchased by clicking here.
If you buy the e-book and you like what you read, please feel free to leave a 5-star review and a comment. This is the kind of book that could really put our name on the map and help us reach new audiences. The more quality reviews the better.
The paperback version costs $16.99 and can be purchased by clicking here. However, although it tells us that the book is published and live on our end, I understand that it says it’s currently unavailable on Amazon. Hopefully it will be shortly.
You should definitely buy this book, not only because it supports Turtleboy, but because it’s a great book. I’m not just saying that because I wrote it either. What I’ve gone through in the last 5 years to reach this point could be made into a movie. Here’s an overview of what each chapter is about.
Chapter 1 Free Speech and Democracy.
- Introduction of the theme of the book – how free speech is under attack in this country, and why the Founding Fathers would be spinning in their graves if they saw the censorship we we allow.
- Why people constantly choose to self-censor themselves, even though we are technically free
- How this self-censorship in the public square represents a grave threat to our democracy
Chapter 2 Teaching
- Things I learned working at a school for behaviorally challenged kids in Worcester, including several former students who have appeared in blogs
- Out of control parents at Shepherd Hill, including some of the emails they wrote to me, and how it’s created a culture of coddled and enabled adults
- Gutless, vindictive administrators and how they are ruining public schools
Chapter 3 AidanFromWorcester.com
- Social media policies for public school employees and why I started a blog
- How I learned that some opinions were OK, but others were not
- How the blog got me suspended for 3 days without pay and why I shut it down for good
Chapter 4 Turtleboy Sports
- How Turtleboy Sports was different from Aidan From Worcester, and my vision for it to be used as anonymous community platform
- The origins of Turtleboy Sports, including blogs like Margee Pesikov, the Main South urban safari, and the Super Chinese Buffet lady, and how Turtleboy began to grow slowly
- Busgate, Apple Daddy, the Big E and blogs that began to make Turtleboy a household name
Chapter 5 Buffalo
- How at trip to Buffalo led to me being doxxed, as well as being the subject of a libelous blog written by a mentally unbalanced alcoholic who accused me of sexually assaulting a woman at a Bills-Patriots game
- How every student in the school got a copy of this blog, how they reacted on social media, and threats I received at work
- Previous coverups of Shepherd Hill teachers assaulting kids, coming to school drunk, and having sex with more than one student, and how administrators covered it up and fed the mainstream media lies that they published
- How I took this terrible, devastating incident and used it to turn Turtleboy from a hobby into a business
Chapter 6 Turtleboy bone rides
- Blogs we used to increase our following by driving around, taking pictures of stuff, and reporting in ways that no one else ever had
Chapter 7 Social Justice Warriors
- How Turtleboy established itself as the media outlet that stood up to out of control social justice warriors, particularly around the time of the Ferguson protests
- How I became a pariah amongst this community of SJWs by using Turtleboy to fix problems at North High School and improve relationships between the police and the community
- North High Principal Lisa Dyer sending out an email to her faculty calling Turtleboy racist, as well as calling one of her teachers (Janice Harvey) racist after she wrote a column in Worcester Magazine agreeing with the blog
- Turtleboy’s war against Superintendent Melinda Boone, and how it catalyzed a political movement in Worcester
Chapter 8 Turtleboy Investigates
- How Turtleboy established a name for itself by investigating a corrupt non-profit called Mosaic Cultural Complex for over a year, as well as other big stories on the Spencer-East Brookfield School District, and Laughlin Kennels, and how these blogs set the stage for further blogs to come
Chapter 9 Turtleboy vs. The Media
- How Turteboy deprograms people to no longer believe mainstream media lies
- The whole story behind Turtleboy’s wars with Clive “Spanky” McFarlane, Carlo “Old Balls” Baldino, and Dianne Williamson at the Telegram and Gazette
- Some of the countless examples of the MSM blatantly stealing Turtleboy stories on 5K cheaters and High 5 Friday
- How Turtleboy makes the MSM meltdown
- Bill Shaner’s borderline obsession with me personally, and how its destroyed his credibility
- My brief employment with GoLocalWorcester and how their own Josh Fenton threatened to sue me
- Newer Turtleboy rivalries with the Boston Globe and other bigger media outlets
Chapter 10 I Am Turtleboy
- How Clive McFarlane sparked a movement, and why we are all Turtleboy
- Brockton Turtleboy, South Shore Turtlegirl, and growth to new areas
Chapter 11 Politics
- Obama’s trip to Worcester and the Turtleboy blog about it
- How Obama and Education Secretary Arne Duncan enabled vindictive administrators and the negative consequences it had at places like Shepherd Hill
- How censorship has driven me from a left-leaning centrist to a conservative
- How Turtleboy aligned with City Councilor Michael Gaffney to take back Worcester in the election of 2015 and add several politicians to the Turtleboy graveyard
- Politicians who attained office largely because of the support from Turtleboy
Chapter 12 Boycotts
- How boycotts have turned from a form of non-violent resistance to a weapon used for the purposes of censorship
- Joyce McNickles and the first failed boycott of Turtleboy advertisers
- How Bennie’s Cafe led the fight back against boycotters
- The effects that boycotts have had on our business
Chapter 13 Lawsuits
- How lawsuits are used as a form of attempted censorship
- The Telegram and Gazette’s multiple threats of legal action against us, and how we defeated them
- Gordon Davis lawsuit and the effect it had on attorney Margaret Melican
- Talib Kweli lawsuit
- Dartmouth Yogapoon Lawsuit
- Lancaster elected official Russell Williston bringing me to Clinton District Court for criminal charges after a blog was published about him
- Michael Gaffney’s lawsuit and his mistress bringing me to court for a harassment order
- Rian Waters’ lawsuit and how Michael Gaffney is teaming up with him
Chapter 14 Ratchets and Stuff Turtleboy Gets Blamed For
- Reliving some of the greatest ratchets ever, and what the purpose of writing blogs about ratchets is
- What we’ve tried to do to police the comments section, and why we basically gave up
- Red Danny Margolis and others who attempt to censor Turtleboy by blaming us for hypothetical suicides or violence
Chapter 15 Threats and Public Confrontation
- Death threats I’ve gotten in the mail, email, and on social media, and why I will always keep the identities of bloggers anonymous
- Why it says, “Fuck you” keyed into the hood of my car, and why I won’t get a paint job
- Why the DOJ came to Worcester because of Turtleboy, and how it led to me getting into a public showdown with famed ratchet WANDA
- Being publicly confronted during a business meeting at the Nu Cafe by Kelley Square protester Julius Jones
- Tara Brooks, and her psychotic stalking of me and my family
- The two year war with Kevin Lynch, and the effect it had on my family
- Wayne Sobonek, the man who put a free kayak on Craig’s List in my name, advertised a threesome I was looking for, threatened to kill me on the phone, and how I finally had my day with him in Leominster District Court
- How these threats are yet another form of attempted censorship and why we can’t give into them
Chapter 16 Real News
- Lunenburg football and exposing fake hate crimes
- Adam Jones Fenway Park incident, the media’s fake news on the story, and how Turtleboy became a nationally known entity
- Exposing Bob Murchison and his attacks on WEEI
- Braintree basketball, Maude the Fraud, Ron Tarentino/Ashley Losapio, car insurance scams, Food Stamp Friday, and other stories that Turtleboy broke which no one else was reporting
- My personal relationship with Steve Levine before the “House of Many Cums”, why I was hesitant to allow SSTG to publish that story, and what he threatened me with afterwards
- Leigha Genduso
Chapter 17 Most Offensive and Controversial Blogs Ever Published
- Why I’ve unpublished dozens of blogs, including very popular ones about Rutland gangstas and URI football players caught cheating on their girlfriends
- Blogs that turned turtle riders against us, including sharks and national anthem controversy
- The most controversial blog ever written on Turtleboy about former Shepherd Hill student Samantha Dumas, and why I don’t regret it at all and will never take it down
Chapter 18 Making a Difference
- How the muckrakers I used to teach about inspired me to use Turtleboy to make the world a better place
- Why public shaming is a good thing
- Charities we’ve become involved in, and causes we’ve raised money for that our detractors never point out
- Kevin Mensah, Andover Hockey, Groton-Dunstable chorus, and other blogs we’ve written to support good people overcome unfair obstacles
- Messages we’ve received from turtle riders letting us know how Turlteboy has personally affected them
Chapter 19 Facebook, Twitter, and Google Censorship
- Why Turtleboy could not and would not exist today were it not for Facebook
- How Silicon Valley tech giants violate the First Amendment, and why they should be regulated or dismantled by the federal government
- How our society and our elections have become slaves to algorithms and faceless content moderators, and why this is the biggest threat to democracy our country has ever seen
- Our struggles with Facebook, Twitter, and Google censorship, and the devastating effect it’s had on our business
- Meetings we’ve had with Facebook attorneys and our attorneys
- Didi Delgado and Kevin Lynch
- How we catfished Facebook
- Why the Daily Caller story fell apart, and how the Market Watch story ended up getting published
Chapter 20 Plans for the Future
- Why I’m proud of Turtleboy Sports and no longer afraid to openly be the face of it
- The effect that SSTG and new bloggers have had on our growth, and how we plan to expand to new regions in the coming years
- New additions to Turtleboy, including a turtle club, no advertisement viewing, TBNews, charity work, and Bret Killoran
I hope you enjoy the book.
Bought ebook today. Thanks Mr K for sharing your story.
This is so exciting! My favorite part has to be this attempt to spin denying who you are into becoming the public face. You’re a hero! Keep up the good fight!
Is Turtleboy the next Jack Ryan…you be the judge.
His battles against Fupasloths, and Welfare Wendys are what great books are made of.
Is this book good? No it’s better than good it’s great and I predict it’s going to be made into a movie with Tom Cruise in the role of Turtleboy.
I keep a copy of this book on my nightstand right next to my Bible.
I suggest you buy as many first additions as you can (like 1000) because these books will be worth big money in 100 years.
These are words (spelled properly, of course) that are censored from the comments section. Please please please understand that TB is VERY pro censorship and any insinuation otherwise is a flat-out lie.
Wow just tried it and the comments won’t even post.
TB, care to explain?
Dpn’t hold your breath waiting for an answer..They’re well aware their website is shit and don’t care what we think…
Superbillous story telling. And to think people buy millions of my scary books. Know I’ve seen brilliance. Creepy clowns in Maine suck compared to this! I suggest buying this at least 400 times.
Just bought it. First Kindle book for me.
Please add this to my Christmas wish list.
Typo. $.99 instead of $9.99
Bills Mafia dumpstersluts lol
Maybe, just maybe, you can make enough money to hire a pro to cleanup this crap website . . . . good luck with that
Exception story telling. So much more compelling than my Harry Potter series. I believe we are looking at the top of the New York Times best seller list for many months to come!
ALAKAZAM Mutha Fuckers!!
I’s only 6 now, but in 12 years I’mma be smackin’ dat ho.
Pot, kettle, negro.
Anyone know where I can download a pdf for free? I don’t want to give the “author” any of my money, but I always enjoy a good laugh, particularly reading something written on the level of a first grade special ed student
Or you could just eat a few hundred more Twinkies and cry yourself to sleep over how you’re an embarrassment to the law profession.
It’s pretty funny that you think you know who I am (you don’t). I’ve only been in one post, and my name wasn’t mentioned. In fact, the photo of me was stolen from a mainstream website.
I did, however, make sure that Gaffney knew about the Leominster case where TB sued the garbage man under his own name, completely stripping himself of any “corporate veil”
Well, let’s see. You chime in and defend Milky whenever he is mentioned when no one else besides someone who’s fucking him would give a shit, and I assume you’re not his dad or mom, unless he’s got bigger issues than he already appears to have. So you’re either Mike Gaffney, his fat wife or his aardvark faced mistress, or his gay paralegal. The point is, whoever you are, I couldn’t give less of a drive like fucking dog turd. You’re on his side, so you and everyone that I just mentioned can go fuck themselves with both hands.
Actually, I’ve never met Gaffney. I just hate turtleboy so much that I’ll go out of my way to help anyone who is against him. I will also not do business with anyone who supports him. It’s just that simple.
Gaffney’s lawsuit never had a chance, but it was entertaining as all hell to watch.
Stop being a twat Lisa Girard, use your real name you EBT fraud pussyfart…lol
Is this bitch already sold out? WTf
Will the paperback be available anywhere besides Amazon?
I was just about to type the same comment/question.
I read the sample on Amazon, but I hate Amazon.
I would definitely buy it on Google.
How to have a racist web site and be a professional victim.
Hey Randalllll, GFY!
Imagine being a retard that constantly browses a “racist website” and feels the need to leave comments on the “racist website” every time.
Are you self aware that you’re completely addicted to a racist website and read every blog that comes out? You also respond to yourself because you’re a fucking moron.
Is that why you hang around, pickaninny? You like the abuse?
No problem. Fetch the whip again, Toby.
I’m sure you’d know all about that, wouldn’t you?