Earlier in the day I published a blog about some purple haired goth chick who made up an insane story about almost being kidnapped in the middle of Lynn before fighting off her would be kidnappers. It has now been shared over 2,000 times because people are fucking idiots who blindly believe everything they see on Facebook.
I mean, she didn’t even try. She has no markings on her neck, the blood was still wet, she didn’t go to the cops, she didn’t go to the hospital, she didn’t know if it was a van or SUV, she didn’t have a description of her imaginary assailant, and I’m pretty sure I can see her fingerprint in the blood under her nose because she put it there (which wouldn’t be bleeding if she was hit in the head with a blunt object).
I figured once we blogged about this we’d get the standard delete and retreat. Instead she’s all up in our inbox bothering Abi with never ending sentagraphs.
That’s my new favorite ratchet misspelling of all time.
So….she didn’t rush home and put those pictures on Facebook right away? Then why was the blood still wet? Oops! Didn’t think that one through did you Fartney?
Now the vehicle could’ve also been a pickup truck, because I get those confused with vans and SUVs all the time. She wouldn’t know, because she was too busy looking at the guy’s face, which she hasn’t described either.
Here’s my question – if it really happened, and you’re not going to the police about it, aren’t you going to feel bad when he kidnaps and rapes someone else? I mean, do you think somehow who would do something so brazen would just call it a day after that? Oh right, it never actually happened in the first place, and she knows if she files a police report they’ll pull camera footage and find out that she’s lying. Better off keeping it up for Facebook likes instead.
Notice at the end of that rant how she gives herself away too – she got more likes and shares than we did. Because that’s all this was ever really about.
- We made it out to be a joke, because it is in fact a joke. It was so laughably unbelievable that we couldn’t help but blog about it. You have no idea the amount of people who inboxed us your completely fabricated story, which is why you took public comments off in the first place.
- We don’t need your permission to post images from your Facebook page on the blog. That’s not how the Internet works.
- You’re not making anyone aware of anything. You’re causing panic when there is no need to. If anything you made people less likely to believe a story like this if it really did happen.
- I anxiously await hearing from your attorney and look forward to the lawsuit. The discovery process will be fun once my attorney obtains video footage from outside the store you were at.
- Come on the live show tonight if you’d like to explain your side of the story. You won’t.
- You’re not getting any messages saying you should be raped. If you were you’d post them too.
- You don’t want to be in the public eye, yet you posted on Facebook and had it shared over 2,000 times. You’re also making no effort to take it down. Makes sense.
- I highly doubt WBZ reached out to do an interview with you, but if they did (which is possible because they are fake news) and you turned them down, it only further proves that you’re making this all up.
Meanwhile over on a Lynn Facebook group everyone’s talking about this, and it’s just mind boggling how many people took this OBVIOUS lie seriously.
“If she’s lying let her lie, don’t publicly shame her.”
Nah. I think I’m gonna go ahead and call out liars who share viral Facebook lies instead. If you make up a lie like this then you are trash. Real victims should speak up, and unfortunately it’s harder for them to do so because of liars like this.
Is that even really a question? How can you be alive today and not understand that people make shit up for attention? Do I really have to explain this one Jackie?
And look who else shared it….
Jenn Nakhai is the plus sized Antifa therapist featured on Turtleboy in early September. She’s friends with Salem Mayor Kim Driscoll, and is projecting the built up anger she has inside from being an unmarried, childless, slovenly masked ravioli.
Just a sad person really.
And because people like her are devoid of facts they have to resort to making things up when they get called out on their bullshit.
See that? That’s what actual libel looks like? Should I sue her guys? I mean, I could. It’s pretty textbook. She literally just makes up the following very serious lies because she knows that I’m right and she’s wrong:
- I’m a sex offender. There is registry for sex offenders. I’m not on it. Nor have I ever been accused of, arrested for, charged with, or convicted of a sex crime.
- I never taught at a Worcester high school, nor was I ever fired from my teaching job.
- I never had sex with a female student, nor was that alleged.
- No charges were filed so no charges could ever be dismissed.
If I wanted to do the same to her I could say that she raped a 14 year old boy, but I think it would be pretty hard for anyone to imagine a heterosexual male getting a hard on while looking at this.
She REALLY didn’t like that people were sharing our blog in that group though.
Hey cheesehog, no one believes this woman because she’s lying, not because she’s a woman. Do I have any proof that she’s lying? No. But I do have a shitload of really solid evidence, and when you combine that with logic and/or reason, there’s really no other conclusion you can reach. I also don’t have any proof that Jussie Smollett made up a lie either, but we all know he did.
P.S. Just gonna leave this here.
Draw your own conclusions about her bloody nose.
Please consider supporting local journalism by donating to the Turtle fund:
Hello Turtle Riders. As you know if you follow Turtleboy we are constantly getting censored and banned by Facebook for what are clearly not violations of their terms of service. Twitter has done the same, and trolls mass reported our blog to Google AdSense thousands of times, leading to demonitization. We can get by and survive, but we could really use your help. Please consider donating by hitting the PayPal button above if you’d like support free speech and what we do in the face of Silicon Valley censorship.