The Gaffneys Are Leaving Worcester And This Is What We’re Stuck With
Want to advertise with Turtleboy? Email us at Turtleboysports@gmail.com for more information.
The buzz out of Worcester today is that the Gaffney’s are skipping town and no longer running for City Council:
This morning, we received very good news concerning an opportunity that we intend to pursue. It has been years in the making and we are so happy at our good fortune, but our celebration is dampened as we will no longer have the time needed to devote to city council. Our new endeavors will result in significant time away from the area and will not allow us to focus on the demands of city council. Therefore, we have made the decision to withdraw from our respective campaigns. It is our understanding that our names will remain on the ballot, but as we cannot fulfill the obligations of the office it would not be prudent to cast a vote for either of us.
We have appreciated the support we have received from so many. As the second highest vote-getter last cycle, we’ve enjoyed the overwhelming support of the good people of Worcester. Every campaign that we have helped manage has been successful. In just four years, we have really shaped the politics in Worcester and Worcester County. As to our future endeavors, we’d love to disclose. Unfortunately, the local hate groups and media make it unwise for us to reveal our plans.
We thank you very much!
Michael and Coreen Gaffney
Look, you know we’re team Gaffney all the way here. Dude has been instrumental in fighting the machine. He provides a necessary check and balance in a City Council filled with morons and idiots. We nicknamed him the people’s councilor because that’s exactly what he’s been since getting elected – a voice for the people who pay taxes, don’t commit crimes, and actually want Worcester to be a better place.
I understand why he’s sick of it to a degree. When the Mayor of the city organized mobs of thousands of “morons” to show up and protest you because you’re putting forth a resolution that Worcester will accept legal immigrants with open arms, that can be discouraging. When Worcester’s finest dipshits show up at City Council meetings and get kicked out for threatening him, that can get old quickly. Gaffney took stands that no one else had the minerals to, particularly when it came to to not shying away from Turtleboy and investigating fraudulent non-profits that we exposed. And for that he took shit each and every meeting from morons like Nate Pickens, who showed up just to call him a racist and get kicked out by the cops:
He constantly got barraged with voicemails like this, calling him racist:
He even got voicemails from convicted murderer Kevin Lynch, who harassed him about advertising his law firm on our blog:
But with that said, it was all ultimately all for nothing because they’re bouncing before the job is done. I’m disappointed. Especially since I’m quite sure Coreen could’ve taken down the Wicked Witch of Main South – Sarai “Titi-ho” Rivera.
We were invested in making Worcester a better place by helping to overthrow one asshole leader at a time. We were making progress by taking out tyrants like Tracy Novick, Hilda Ramirez, Dicky Rushton, and Moses Dixon.
But apparently the Gaffney’s did not share the same vision as us. I can’t hate on anyone for doing what they want with their life, but how can you not feel like this whole thing was one gigantic tease? Like, what was the point? What was the end game? Was this just something to do for four years before riding off into the sunset? The McGovern Crime Family stays in power because they’re in it for the long haul. We were building something here, and this is a major blow to that.
But the Revolution was never about one politician. If anything good can come out of this it’s that Worcester residents are inspired enough to run for office. Obviously it’s too late for this year, but for 2019 let’s get some normal, non-SJWs to take out papers and run for City Council. There are thousands of people in this city who think the same way Gaffney does and actually plan on sticking around. If you wanna change your city then run for office.
Personally, I’d love to see Ray Mariano make a comeback. Dude is the smartest, most level headed and rationale person who lives here. His articles in the Worcester Sun are fair and balanced and always show both sides. He nails the Telegram for their insane columns by Clive and Dianne. He nails Joe Petty for being a useless empty suit who exists only to give the City Manager a perfect review. He also nails Gaffney for being too vindictive and childish at times. Everything he says is fair, and when he was the Mayor of Worcester from 1993-99, everything ran smoothly. Come back Ray. Please?
Of course the butthurt patrol will tell you that this is some sort of victory for them. And it definitely is, because Sarai is gonna win now, and one more asshole is gonna get on the City Council. But they’re also gonna say that he’s running away because he thinks he can’t win, which is just patently absurd. He got 2nd last time in a race where the top six get in. His seat was not even remotely in danger. If anything he was a serious threat to take over Petty’s role as the top vote getter. Especially since Petty literally called his supporters morons on a hot mic, and his campaign is being run by Dan Margolis – the chairman of the New York State Communist Party.
So what do we do from here? GFQ. Here’s the plan:
- Seven people are now running for six spots. All five incumbents and Gary Rosen will win. This race is over and not worth investing any time or energy on.
- Vote for Konnie Lukes for Mayor. She can’t win, because even though her politics are really good and she’s been a pain in the ass for the machine for some time now, she doesn’t have the backing of the cops or other groups that got in line behind Gaffney. Definitely vote for her just to send a message, but I’m pretty sure she knows she can’t win.
- Vote for Paul Franco in District 5. Once again, he’s in the biggest SJW district in Worcester, and he’s going against a handpicked stooge in Matt Wally, so chances that he can win are minimal. But vote for him anyway just to send a message.
- Vote for Davis Asare in District 3. He’s a 26 year old Holy Cross grad running, raising his family in Worcester. He’s running against George “Jabba the Hut” Russell – a useless bag of wind who is in bed with the McGovern Crime Family. As liberals they’re always talking about how they want diversity, and here is this young, articulate black guy running for Council and guess what Sarai and George did? They asked him to drop out. More on that later. Can Davis win? Not sure. Seems like a long shot, but District 3 is the most Turtleboy friendly district in Worcester. True down to earth people live there. My favorite kind of Worcester people. I have faith that they’ll vote for our guy Davis.
- Keep Dante Comparetto off the School Committee. If this happens I’ll get over the fact that the Gaffneys are gone. No one is a bigger threat to children in this city than a predator with an agenda like Dante. Vote for all three women on the ballot – Diana Biancheria, Donna Colorio, and Molly McCullough. They’re all doing a fine job.
Anyway, now that they’re gone this is what we’re stuck with for now:
End vaginal supremacy.
We urge you to support the following local businesses. They provide terrific services for the community!