Turtleboy Candidate Offends Rabid Didi Troll With Tryout Blog, Because She Can’t Stop Reading A Blog That Offends Her So Much
Want to advertise with Turtleboy? Email us at Turtleboysports@gmail.com for more information.
Earlier today one of our Turtleboy candidates published this blog as part of his tryout to make the team. It was about some junkbox who found his girlfriend’s dead body after she OD’d, and then raped her corpse because she would not have sex with him while she was alive. Because in his mind, if he had sex with her while she was dead she might wake up and slap him in the face. It’s one of the most disturbing things we’ve ever heard. And to make matters worse the judge in Connecticut said that he could not be charged for rape because she was already dead. We thought it was a good blog because he did what Turtleboy always does – called out shitty behavior and useless judges that almost encourage it by giving weak punishments.
Nevertheless we got this:
Amy Shelby is one of Didi’s white guilt followers who donates to her reparations PayPal every Friday. And she represents everything that is wrong with modern day society:
- She read a story about someone raping a corpse, and instead of taking her frustration out on the rapist, she said Turtleboy was twisted for blogging about it.
- She took offense on behalf of people (the victim’s family) who are not offended by it.
- She intentionally came to our page, knowing she hates our blog, and read a blog that she KNEW would offend her. Because that’s what these people do – they spend their entire day looking for shit to be offended by, and then demanding that the people they don’t agree with be censored.
- She used words like “horrifying.” Newsflash – you’re not really horrified. You’re just a pearl clutching white chick who only knows how to communicate in hyperbole.
- We’re all horrified at a story like this. Amy Shelby isn’t though. She’s actually defending and enabling the rapist by suggesting that we shouldn’t expose pieces of garbage like him.
Luckily turtle riders are amazing and she got annihilated with FACKS!!
The bottom line is that Turtle candidate is automatically hired after this. He writes one blog and he immediately offends a horrible, rape apologist like Amy Shelby. That’s what we judge our bloggers on – the kind of people they upset. If you’re upsetting good natured, normal, law abiding, taxpaying folks, you can’t blog for us. But if you upset rabid SJWs who think they have some sort of right to censor anything they find unpleasant, rather than just NOT READING IT, then you are exactly the kind of person we want to add to our staff. He’s hired!!