Have a tip for a story? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow us on Twitter by clicking here.
Follow us on Instagram by clicking here.
Follow and like the Turtleboy Sports Forever Facebook page to keep up with the hilarious turtle rider commentary.
Want to advertise with Turtleboy? Email us at Turtleboysports@gmail.com for more information.
It’s that time of year again – time to win the annual Worcester Magazine Best of Worcester award for Best Local News Source. Walter Bird and local vagrant Billy Shaner basically run this free newspaper together and they do not like Turtleboy.
But yet every single year they were forced to give us the award for Best Local Blog:
So they eliminated that category, trying to keep us away from their party. But we would not be denied, and we ended up being voted best local news source, beating out Worcester Magazine in their own poll!!
Then the triggering began:
So it’s time to do it all over again. Obviously we are the top local news source. We don’t need to convince you of that. We’ve broken story after story after story that the MSM has been too lazy to cover themselves, many of which they ended up passing on as their own.
In order to nominate us you first need to click here. Then do as follows:
- Sign up by giving them an email address you can confirm (they won’t spam you)
- Select the “City Life” category:
- Scroll down until you find Best Local News Source, and write in Turtleboy Sports
- In order for your vote to count you must nominate in at least 20 other categories. Here’s some recommendations:
- The nomination stage ends on March 5. Then they’ll narrow it down to four (Turtlegram, Worcester Magazine, Masslive, TBS) and you’ll get to vote for us officially.
Thanks for supporting the Turtle. Same time next year.