Worcester Drug Dealer/Business Owner Kevin Perry Facing Life In Prison Gives One Final Fuck You To His Wife On Facebook Because He Says She’s Cheating Already
Want to advertise with Turtleboy? Email us at [email protected] for more information.
A couple months back Kevin Perry, the owner of The Usual and The Blackstone Tap in Worcester, was arrested for all sorts of fentanyl distribution. Dude was running around spending millions of dollars on property after being released from prison in 2008 for drug dealing. Basically he was asking to get caught. This week he plead guilty and faces potentially life in prison.
He’ll be sentenced in January, but evidently he’s out on bail until then, because he posted this rant yesterday on his Facebook page, indicating that his wife will not be sticking by his side while he’s making tummy pancakes in a cell:
Alright, so just so I have this straight. The drug dealing peace of shit says
- His wife told the feds that she was having a sexual affair with another dude, less than 2 months after he was arrested.
- The affair began when a guy asked her to have sex with another woman in the back of his drug front business, presumably so he could watch.
- But the guy couldn’t help himself and stuck his digits where they didn’t belong, deep inside Kevin’s wife’s meat wallet.
- The other girl told him to get the fuck out, but his wife wasn’t willing to continue scissoring her without his magical digits exploring her penis fly trap.
- His wife continued to be propositioned by the dude, but she turned him down.
- Eventually she gave in because she was “in a bad spot emotionally” and admitted to the feds that he “bent her over” on a desk four times.
- His wife elected to give access to $430K of Kevin’s drug money to the digital diddler that was gonna be forfeited to the government.
- Because of this money now being gone he is getting extra years and is losing his business and house.
Yea sorry, but I take everything drug dealers post on Facebook with a grain of salt. It’s just insane that he’s even out on bail. How is that possible? He plead guilty to a crime that could land him in prison for life. He’s guilty. And the first thing he does when he gets let out is update his Facebook page to smear his wife and some other dude. I don’t even care if it’s true, when you’re going to prison for that long it’s a given that your wife is gonna cheat on you. Everyone knows the deal. After all, a badunkadunk like this is a terrible thing to waste:
Plus this dude is a weirdo. This is his cover photo:
That’s actually him and his wife. Perfectly normal engagement photos.
But seriously, I kind of hope it’s true. If his wife handed over $430K in drug money to a dude with magical fingers, just to make sure her husband stays in jail for longer, I can’t help but respect that move. On the other hand there’s just no fucking way she didn’t know he was a major fentanyl dealer. How do you not know where your ex-con spouse is getting all this cash from? She was his front chick for the license commission. Either way, I feel like we should let all prisoners use Facebook, just because it would be so entertaining.