By Whining And Being An Emotional Wreck, Hillary Clinton Is Embodying Every Negative Stereotype Women Have Been Trying To Get Rid Of For Years
Want to advertise with Turtleboy? Email us at [email protected] for more information.
Women have worked their ass off to achieve equal rights in this country. And one of the most important ways to do that is by showing the world that women are just as capable in the workplace as men are. For too long there has been a stereotype that women are more emotional than men, and it will affect productivity. Obviously this is not true of all women, which is why we’re so pro-feminist at Turtleboy Sports. Female turtle riders in particular are just as crafty and capable as their male counterparts.
But Hillary Clinton is apparently hellbent on undoing this by perpetuating every possible negative stereotype that has ever existed about women:
Yup, Hillary has been going around blaming pretty much everyone but herself for losing to the biggest joke of a candidate in American history. I cannot emphasize what a massive failure you are if you can’t beat Donald Trump, three weeks after a tape comes out that shows him talking about grabbing women by the pussy. That’s almost impossible to do, but she found a way to do it.
But shit happens. She lost. Get over it. You know what you do in a situation like this to prove that women are no different than men? You own it. You admit your mistakes and you move on with your life. You don’t write a book and go around blaming Bernie Sanders, Obama, the Russians, James Comey, and everyone else not named Hillary Clinton.
Not Hillary though, she announced in her book that she threw herself a pity party on election night because she didn’t have a concession speech written:
“It was a very hard transition. I really struggled. I couldn’t feel, I couldn’t think. I was just gob-smacked, wiped out,” Clinton recalled.
Remember when John Kerry, Al Gore, and John McCain moped around 11 months after losing and complained about how they “couldn’t feel” after they lost? Oh yea, me neither. Way to show the world that a female candidate for President can handle defeat the same way a male can Hillary!
What sucks about this is that Hillary is perpetuating this unfortunate stereotype that women are more emotional than men. This is why I’m eternally grateful that she’ll never be President. I want my daughters to see a female President before they die. And Hillary couldn’t possibly set a worse example for them. Think of the example that would set about how to become a successful woman in this country:
- Marry a guy who has aspirations to become President
- Stick with him through infidelity because a divorcee is unelectable
- Use your status as a former first lady to basically get handed a Senate seat in a state you haven’t lived in in a million years
- Run for President against a guy no one has ever heard of, lose, and then get handed the most important cabinet position out of pity
- Get four Americans killed in Libya and blame a Youtube video
- Leave that job, raise a shitload of money through your “non-profit” from foreign governments and billionaires who want influence so that you can be handed the Presidency
- Call everyone you don’t like a racist, sexist, Islamophobe
- Accept questions from your corrupt friends before your debate against the democratic candidate that people actually like
- Make sure all your commercials don’t even mention what your platform is about, and instead focus on demeaning people who support your opponent
- Do your best to constantly come across as a basic rich elitist white chick
- When you lose, don’t give a concession speech to your loyal supporters on election night because you’re too busy crying and feeling bad for yourself in a hotel room. Make them wait a day.
- Profit off of what you did to your party and your country when you handed us all a Trump presidency, by writing a book in which you blame everyone but yourself
These are all things that any normal parent would not want their daughter to aspire to do.
Look, there’s only one kind of person that likes Hillary – 45 year old cat ladies. That’s it. Every democrat I know hates her and wants nothing more than for her to go away forever. Hopefully she listens, but you know she won’t.
We urge you to support the following local businesses. They provide terrific services for the community!