Have a tip for a story? Email us at [email protected]
Follow us on Twitter by clicking here.
Follow us on Instagram by clicking here.
Follow and like the Turtleboy Sports Forever Facebook page to keep up with the hilarious turtle rider commentary.
Want to advertise with Turtleboy? Email us at [email protected] for more information.
Oh nice, a whiny DCF Mom, a Facebook forum that includes Webster, and a GoFundMe for a lawyer. It’s the ratchet trifecta.
Just to review, they need $5,000 because….
- DCF came “crashing into our life and took custody of Brody after he left the hospital.” Because that’s something that happens to normal parents who aren’t addicted to drugs, haven’t recently been arrested, and aren’t a danger to their children.
- DCF “dangles” the baby in front of the mother. And by that she means, they let her visit her in the DCF visitor’s room but won’t let the kid live with her yet.
- In their ratchet opinion DCF has “dropped the ball” on their case and doesn’t seem to care, even though the baby’s mother has completed every plan they gave to them. And I’m sure this is the complete story we are getting.
- She’s got a job and has been clean for a full year!!! Also the kid is 1 year old, which according my math means that she was using while pregnant.
- DCF gave the kid casts on both feet, he sleeps with braces on his legs, and a DCF daycare burned his hands. Once again, I’m sure this is the whole story. DCF just randomly burns kids and makes them sleep with leg braces on. It has nothing to do with the fact that he was conceived by a heroin addict.
- DCF told the mother that they “don’t answer to anyone,” even though they’d never say that because DCF is a state agency that answers to the Commonwealth.
- Grandma spoke with the Governor, the Attorney General, state reps and attorneys, and they all agree that “DCF has made a disgrace of this case.” Those were Charlie Baker and Maura Healey’s exact words.
- They need $5,000 for an attorney to take on DCF in court, even though she just said that she’s already spoken with several attorneys.
Oh yea, this story checks out.
To the surprise of no one Amanda Cooper was featured in a Turtleboy blog not too long ago after a Fitchburg DCF Dad videotaped himself causing a scene while visiting his kids for the first time in almost a year.
Amanda joined the mob of jilted DCF Moms, none of whom has ever done anything wrong, and all of whom are victimized by DCF:
She just forgot to mention the fact that she shoplifts to feed her “disease”
And she’s good friends with Mariah Moriarty:
One of the most infamous, repeat Turtleboy characters of all time. Who would’ve thought that hanging out with a chick who tried to literally cut her boyfriend’s nuts off in a Sturbridge motel room would lead to bad things?
Shocking that DCF wouldn’t want a baby going home with her:
I can’t imagine why.
The BD seems like he’s clean too:
Someone get that man a three week sobriety badge!
I always love these DCF posts because it brings out all the morons who blindly take the word of a woman whose life is in such fantastic order that her kid was confiscated from her like he was a bump stock. And the comments did not let me down, starting with the legal experts:
Nothing like taking the word of a bunch of Salter School experts who graduated with a degree from Legal Zoom.
Then of course there were the other DCF Moms who also dindu nuffin wrong:
Shocking that this woman would have her kids taken from her too:
She seems so nice.
And Amanda wanted to make it clear that she wasn’t there to look for legal advice, she was there to milk people for her GoFundMe for a lawyer while simultaneously taking legal advice from Webduh’s finest:
Only one person had the audacity to suggest that perhaps she should just let DCF do their job. But Amanda wasn’t tryna hear any of that noise:
Yea, no negative comments!!! Just shut up and give her your money and/or unsolicited legal advice!
The bottom line is this – it’s not normal to find yourself in this situation. If you can relate to her then you did several things wrong with your life. Normal people don’t have beefs with DCF. Normal people don’t have to worry about ever having DCF take their kids from them. You know what I never worried about growing up? DCF. Because I had normal parents who didn’t do drugs, were gainfully employed, and didn’t break the law. It’s almost as if when you do those things you have nothing to worry about.