Great news everyone – no one got shot at Everett High School, or any other high schools in Massachusetts today. So parents like Angelo Carbone, who kept their crotch fruits home from school and helped spread the ridiculous hysteria that there would be a school shooting, based on nothing more than some kid writing words in the bathroom, all got played. As soon as you admit that you got this wrong we can move on.
But I’ve seen a ton of comments from turtle riders along the lines of, “better safe than sorry,” and “any mention of a shooting at school my kid will not be there, and “I would argue after everything that has happened in school with shootings and all that if you send your kid to school the day it’s being threatened you don’t care about your child’s safety. These threats could be serious. Keeping your child home for one day isn’t going to ruin their education and might just save their life.”
I have a strongly worded rant coming on this during tomorrow’s live show, but here’s the gist of it:
- Your kid isn’t in danger because another kid wrote words in the bathroom. The other kid’s goal was to get a rise out of you and it worked. Don’t get punked by 15 year olds.
- In the history of school shootings not once has the shooter ever told the entire school about it beforehand. It defeats the purpose of a school shooting.
- Your kid has a much, much, much better chance of dying on their way to school than they do getting shot at school. Yet if you didn’t allow your kid to ride in cars you’d rightfully be viewed as insane.
- You’re basically encouraging kids to do this more often, and I wish you were all my parents growing up. I’d seriously do this every Thursday. No one ever finds out it’s you, and you get to miss school whenever you want just by writing three words on a bathroom stall door.
- Most importantly, if you would keep your kids home from school over something like this, then this is your peer group:
Hey Angelo, if you wanna explain to us why we should take the blog down, or how you plan on suing us for millions of dollars because we discussed a Facebook post you made, feel free to call into the live show tomorrow night. I look forward to speaking with you then.
P.S. For a guy who seems so petrified of gun violence he’s the last guy I would ever expect to have a copy of Shooting Magazine in the background of his “homeless guy tries on an oversized suit” glamour shot.
Please consider supporting local journalism by donating to the Turtle fund:
Hello Turtle Riders. As you know if you follow Turtleboy we are constantly getting censored and banned by Facebook for what are clearly not violations of their terms of service. Twitter has done the same, and trolls mass reported our blog to Google AdSense thousands of times, leading to demonitization. We can get by and survive, but we could really use your help. Please consider donating by hitting the PayPal button above if you’d like support free speech and what we do in the face of Silicon Valley censorship. Or just buy our award winning book about the dangers of censorship and rise of Turtleboy: