Facebook Unpublished Our Page With 112,000 Followers Without Any Warning Or Explanation For “Bullying” Because We Report Real News
Want to advertise with Turtleboy? Email us at [email protected] for more information.
Editor’s Note: If you’re ever gonna share a blog of our’s on social media, make sure it’s this one. Send it to everyone you know. Sent it to every media outlet and blue checkmarked personality you follow.
So our Facebook page, which is your classic rags to riches story with over 112,000 followers we gained organically through great content, has been unpublished due to “bullying.”
Ya got that? Bullying. According to Facebook it is bullying when you call out people who are stealing, committing crimes, assaulting the elderly, selling drugs, saying racist things, selling food stamps, and an assortment of other shitty behavior. Only in America in 2017 can this collection of losers be considered the victims of bullying.
Just a reminder that we have used our social media platform to break the following stories:
- A conspiracy involving a judge, his daughter, the district attorney, the governor, and the colonel of the Massachusetts State Police, that led to the resignation of the colonel.
- An 8 year old Claremont boy who was allegedly lynched by racist white neighborhood kids, was all part of a GoFundMe scam.
- A Lynn Coffee shop owner was refusing to allow cops to participate in a community policing program, and shut down as a result of our blog.
- The editor of Worcester Magazine sexually harassing many women, leading to a multi week suspension.
- A group of Quincy teenagers badly beat four Milton teens who refused to fight back, and we broke the story and exposed who they were, leading to their arrests.
- We were the first to report who the man was that murdered Auburn Police officer Ron Tarentino, identified the car he was driving and his location, and was the first to report when he was killed by the police.
- We exposed a fraudulent non profit that was not doing the work they claimed they were getting government grants to do, leading to their demise.
- We showed videos and shared horror stories of what was really going on at a notorious puppy mill, leading to them getting a cease and desist form the town of Oxford.
- We uncovered a car insurance scam using video evidence that led to the arrest of several people, and exposed a corrupt body shop and towing company that was in on the scheme.
- We proved that Mike Lupica, an award winning columnist, was lying when he told the story of a “Niko” who heard Red Sox fans calling Adam Jones the n word at a baseball game.
- We exposed a group of insane emails sent from Braintree High School parents, berating the most successful girls’ basketball coach in Massachusetts, leading to her resignation. After the blog was published the school hired the coach back.
I could go on and on. Just go to the “Turtleboy Investigates” tab on our page. Scroll through the hundreds of news stories that would’ve remained covered up if we did not have the platform that we did. We’ve won awards for being the best media outlet around. The Washington Post and Boston Globe have cited and linked us, as have countless others. We’re followed on social media by too many media figures to list. We are real news, which apparently is bullying to Facebook.
Facebook did not tell us which specific post was flagged for bullying, nor will anyone read our “appeal,” which consisted of clicking the appeal button and receiving an automated message that they’re reviewing it. Here’s a secret – no one is reviewing it. Because Facebook, the world’s largest social media outlet, doesn’t actually employ anyone to do that. Instead they have created a way for users to mass report any page they don’t like, and Facebook’s bots detect that something is amiss and they suspend the page instead of actually looking into it. This is how a billionaire like Mark Zuckerberg can make so much money – he has no operating costs. He has no employees to pay. And the politicians who claim that they want to regulate monopolies like this do nothing because Mark Zuckerberg donates so much money to their campaigns.
Of course we’re pretty certain that this is the doing of Didi Delgado:
We wrote about her yesterday. Since we exposed this perpetually unemployed racist “activist” for admitting that she drives around in an uninsured car without a proper carseat for her baby daughter, we’ve received an abnormal amount of messages like this:
This is Lindsey Colella-Cabezas:
Oh look, a blonde haired white woman lecturing other people about what is and isn’t racist. Color me shocked!!
Hey ding dong, there’s nothing racist about calling our your racist friend. See this?
That’s racist. Pointing out the fact that she’s a racist isn’t racism. It’s the truth.
Using your platform to send a mob after a teacher and claiming that you’re gonna murder her like Nat Turner murdered his oppressors, is bullying.
But that’s OK, right white girl?
Then there was this:
“Something about this post bothers me.”
Therefore we should take it down.
This is literally what Nazis do. They demand that any speech they disagree with cease to exist. Sure, they could just choose not to come to our page if they find it so unpleasant, but that’s only something you would do if you believed in personal freedoms. And Nancy Sableski does NOT believe in personal freedoms:
Oh look, an earthy crunchy white woman who campaigned for a race baiting liar who pretended to be Native American for personal gain. Never saw that one coming!!
Here’s another one:
A white woman telling a woman of color that she’s blind to racism. How white of you Laurie!! Thank God we have elderly white women like yourself to tell people of color how blind they are to racism. You should know all about what racism is, since you’ve likely never ever had a black person over for dinner after growing up in Wellesley, living in Milton, and attending BU and Yale.
And finally there’s this one:
Kirsten Johnson is a white woman from Minneapolis who has isolated herself in an all white community. Going through her Facebook page it is impossible to find anyone who is not white. Sure, she could live amongst people of color and add them to her social circles. But she actually hates black and brown people, and she thinks that sharing black lives matter propaganda, paying reparations to Didi Delgado, and using Facebook filters will absolve her of her racism.
These are the Nazis who have attacked our page. Whatever you do, DO NOT mass report the following Facebook pages for bullying:
And ESPECIALLY DO NOT mass report Didi Delgado’s Facebook either.
These Nazis will consider this a victory, but it’s really just an inconvenience for us. We will get our page back, make no doubt about it. The problem is that no one works at Facebook so the only way to get ahold of them is to hire a lawyer, which we’ve done several times in the past. We always get the page back. Because all we do is win.
In the meantime you should immediately like and follow our three backup pages so you can continue to read the content and read the hilarious turtle rider commentary:
We will be doing the Facebook Live show from the Lost Boys page if this is not resolved by Saturday. In the meantime, share the shit out of this blog. Send it to every conservative and liberal media outlet or personality you know. Seriously, mass send it to them. If they did it to us then who’s next? Online mobs get shit done. So let’s fight back against these assholes.