Three Students Who Led Protest Against Racism/Violence At Easthampton High School Caught On Tape Viciously Assaulting Student Who Doesn’t Hit Back
Want to advertise with Turtleboy? Email us at Turtleboysports@gmail.com for more information, and check out our website about types of advertising we offer.
Yesterday we wrote about this student/teacher walkout at Easthampton High School to protest racism at the school. According to Masslive, a “brown or black student” punched a white student in the parking lot after the white student wrote a racial slur on social media. Students filled in the rest:
The students were protesting the fact that the black or brown kid who did the actual punching was being suspended, while the white kid who wrote mean words on the Internet was not. Very racist.
SJW’s everywhere were supporting the students because they believed that the school administration was intentionally disciplining the black students and not the white students. Ya know, because they’re racist:
Social justice warriors love to assume that any incident involving a black and white person is automatically the fault of the white person. It fits their narrative. Well, luckily Turtleboy knows EXACTLY what happened, and we can prove it. Here’s what happened:
- An inappropriate racial slur (The “N” word) was used in a “one on one” Instagram message (Student A was in a personal ‘conversation’ on Instagram with Student B (a recent EHS graduate)’. This was 100% wrong and inappropriate. Student A immediately apologized to Student B, as well as the boyfriend of Student B.
- Student B took a screen shot and passed it on to Student C who then posted the message on FB along with a rant about Student A being a racist.
- As a result of that post, which was eventually removed by Facebook, threats were made to Student A. Student A received consequences at home by his family for his action. THIS WAS DONE and SAID OUTSIDE OF SCHOOL, over the weekend.
- Student C refused to remove the FB post, despite apologies and requests from Student A.
- Students D, E, F and G felt the need to ‘take care’ of the situation. On Wednesday afternoon, Student A was sucker punched from behind, pushed to the back of the parking lot, and surrounded by the four students. Three of the four punched Student A in the face repeatedly. The victim did not fight back, did not raise his fists, did not yell, did not threaten, did not use bad language.
- A parent came over and made a vain attempt to break up the altercation.
- The students who are allegedly so offended by the “n” word, repeatedly use that word while beating the victim.
- The 3 students in the video assaulting the other student who does NOT fight back, are seen in the second video leading the protest, and were identified by Western MA news as the “leaders” of this peaceful protest.
- Resorting to violence and a brutal vicious attack, 3 on 1, is a million times worse than racial slurs on the Internet. It’s also illegal. Words cannot hurt you unless you’re a pussy. Punches hurt everyone.
- If Easthampton parents actually gave a shit about social justice they’d talk to their kids about what inappropriate racial language is and why they shouldn’t use it. But more than anything they’d teach them that vigilante justice won’t be tolerated as a reaction to offensive speech.
Here’s the video of the incident:
As you saw, he was assaulted by three students of color, none of who could beat up a girl because they all punch like the little bitches they are.
How easy is it to punch someone, knowing they can’t punch you back because they’ll be charged with a hate crime? They even dress like pussies. What are those things? They really took skinny jeans and turned them into jorts? LOL. Hey, I know you guys think you’re hardos because you ganged up on a bigger kid who you know wasn’t gonna hit you back. But at the end of the day you’re just a bunch of sheltered Easthampton kids who wouldn’t survive five seconds in an actual urban environment.
The most disturbing part about this video is the fact that the white students taping it are urging it on. You can hear some white chick yell “whoop his ass” at the 1:06 part. This is all the fault of SJW’s. They’ve convinced people that racism is such an evil that it’s OK to physically assault other people who say or write racist things. It’s not.
The biggest va-jay-jay in the group was this kid pointing the finger:
“Now you feel like a bitch because everyone here just say you get your ass beat.”
Nah dude. I saw three transitioning chicks in skinny jorts punch a kid who didn’t fight back as he stood there unfazed.
Now watch this video from the protests, in which the Mayor and Superintendent address the “leaders of the group,” right around the 50 second mark:
Look who is right up front:
You recognize the three on the left?
Yup. It’s the three “peaceful protesters.” Notice the white woman makes no attempts to break it up, lest she be accused of aiding and abetting a racist. Right now it’s better to watch someone get attacked by a bunch of wild animals than it is to be called a racist. This is what race baiting has done to our society.
How dumb does this basic white chick look now?
Right. Oh, and those punches you saw were illegal. The racist slurs written on Instagram were not. Pretty simple. Smart people understand this. Obviously this RACIST white girl is not very smart.
Meanwhile, this is the first paragraph in Masslive’s coverage of this incident today:
“Local officials issued statements Thursday affirming that racial discrimination and violence will not be tolerated at Easthampton High School, and promised a full investigation into an alleged race-based assault.”
They’re investigating racial discrimination. Because one kid wrote a slur on social media that he apologized for. But the actual physical violence? That was just a cultural expression I guess. Nothing to investigate there.
Meanwhile the superintendent and mayor are issuing all sorts of press releases about how racism won’t be tolerated. But by doing so they’re just feeding into the problem. The problem here isn’t racism. It’s how students react to racism. And the lesson students are learning here is that physical violence and words on the Internet are equivalent. They’re not. And if these adults actually wanted to do their job, they would make this abundantly clear to the students.
The bottom line is that this could happen anywhere when you allow SJW’s to set the narrative. Today it’s Easthampton, but tomorrow it could be your town. SJW’s are dangerous and the stupidity and ignorance that comes out of their mouths should always be challenged. All three of these students earned their suspension. They could’ve been the sympathetic kids who were the victim of racial slurs. But instead they chose to let the person who wrote the slurs become the victim. They should all be arrested and charged, as should any student who was egging this on.
We urge you to support the Turtleboy Sponsors by doing business with them. Without them none of this is possible. Click on any of them to check out their sites or Facebook pages.