Follow @TurtleboyNews on Twitter by clicking here.
Follow Turtleboy on Instagram by clicking here.
Want to advertise with Turtleboy? Email us at [email protected] for more information.
If you like free speech and want to support what we’re doing, feel free to donate to the Turtle fund:
Back in October we published this blog about Kevin Perry, a fentanyl dealing ex-con who was arrested by the feds after suspiciously spending millions of dollars buying rental properties in Worcester and opening up two restaurants/bars – the Blackstone Tap on Water Street and The Usual on Shrewsbury Street. He came to our attention when he posted this on Facebook while incarcerated, alleging that his wife Stacey was getting fingerblasted in threesomes by his former business partner Joe “Fingers McGee” Herman:
I'll take the one on the left!! Yummy!!! pic.twitter.com/XgeL64F8bd
— Party Waren Kebber (@WebbDawgTG) October 23, 2017
Kevin alleged that Fingers McGee had manipulated his wife via his magical fingers to give him Kevin’s drug money, which he then used to rebrand The Usual, call it “The Chameleon” and take his haram of Hooter’s mistresses to Atlantic City. All of this actually turned out to be 100% accurate.
Kevin got busted largely because of his extravagant, white trash wedding in Newport:
And the post was actually dictated by Kevin, and posted by his former buddy from jail Joe Boisvert, who initially claimed that Kevin had been hacked:
Fingers McGee is married with children, but his primary mistress was one of this employees at Hooters, Chelsea Principe-Strom.
He had many others though, including mistress #2 Lexi McCarthy:
However, during a threesome gone wrong at the Blackstone Tap, Chelsea stormed out after spending too much time digitally on Stacey. Kevin found this out because she admitted it all to the feds.
After we blogged about it the feds started scrutinizing Fingers McGee and Stacey a lot more, and both of them were charged in February. They had indeed taken Kevin’s drug money from a storage container that he was using as leverage for a reduced sentence, and blown it all on failed business ventures
Then another one of Kevin’s associated, Chris Slavinskas, pled guilty to hiding $300K of Kevin’s drug money in his brother’s catholic church on Lincoln Street where he is a priest.
Chris was also on the AC trip with the Hooter’s whores, and because of his association with The Hangover Pub, they temporarily stopped doing business.
Well, the Worcester soap opera got better this morning today when we woke up to find a 4,000 word Facebook post on Kevin Perry’s wall (likely written by the barely literate Joe Boisvert) in which he whines about his cheating and lying wife, along with her father and Fingers McGee. We’ll show you the whole thing, but if you don’t feel like reading it all just scroll underneath it and read our bulleted synopsis:
Oh, and he also had Joe change his profile to this:
Wow!!! Did someone say "conjugal visit?" pic.twitter.com/IZ1wMxanZR
— Party Waren Kebber (@WebbDawgTG) May 7, 2018
Joe totally does NOT want to bang him though.
In a nutshell the entire post is nothing more than the rantings and ravings a delusional drug dealer who can’t believe that his junior smokeshow wife had not been faithful to him while he was in jail. Here’s a synopsis of everything Kevin Perry alleged:
- Stacy and her Dad fucked everything up
- Kevin accepts consequences of his choices
- You can message him via Facebook
- He wants to “put her business out there for others to see and judge”
- Stacey is betraying him along with her Dad
- Her friends and sister are not giving her good advice so he’s going to do that for her with another revenge Facebook post from jail
- He’s mad at them for blaming him “in their view” for becoming a drug dealer
- Stacey put herself in this situation by fucking with his money and making bad choices
- The feds promised Stacey she could keep their Millbury home and the Blackstone Tap and The Usual, and Kevin would get two less years in prison, if they gave the feds all the drug money. Instead she hid the money and now she’s going to jail and Perry’s plea deal is off the table.
- The feds seized Stacey’s bank accounts, businesses, house, and Ford Explorer.
- Stacey borrowed $45K from her Dad’s retirement fund to “rebrand” the business after his arrest, something Kevin knew nothing about and didn’t approve of. They renamed The Usual, “The Chameleon” and it failed miserably.
- Stacey says she laundered all the money because she was in a “bad spot”
- He’s mad because she went out partying and “betrayed” him as a wife while he was in jail
- He was shocked to find out she’d been going to Club Shrine, even though she claimed she had been a responsible business owner who hardly ever went out
- Kevin refers to Fingers McGee as “double cheeseburger”
- Stacey admitted to the feds in October to “having a sexual affair with Joe “the double cheesburger” Herman”
- He was surprised and devestated that Fingers McGee had penetrated his wife because evidently he assumed his trophy drug kingpin wife would never get laid while he rotted in a prison cell
- He read the “infamous” Turtleboy blogs about his Facebook posts
- She had been telling him that she would be loyal, and he is now heart broken
- His son and brother told him that she was going out all the time (to Whiskey on the Water) just weeks after he was arrested on March 20, 2017
- Bartenders at the Blackstone Tap said she was never around and they had to run it by themselves
- She told everyone right away she was going to divorce him, even though she told him that she loved him and would be there for him
- He confronted her about cheating and partying and she denied it
- His sisters reported to him that in Facebook pictures she no longer wore her wedding ring and her behavior was not “appropriate” for a married woman when her husband “needed her the most”
- She claimed she slept late because she was depressed but she was really just hungover
- Two weeks after he was arrested she went to Club Shrine with Fingers McGee
- Stacey later admitted to Kevin that Fingers McGee was nice to her and helped her run the businesses (which he was part owner of) and thus she ended up getting bent over Kevin’s desk repeatedly at the Blackstone Tap for the fingering of a life time
- Stacey was already nailing Fingers McGee just 4-6 weeks after Kevin’s arrest
- Stacey’s Dad said that Kevin shamed the family because of the Turtleboy article, but Kevin is taking no blame for that claiming that Stacey shamed her family by getting fingerblasted by Double Cheeseburger, leaving him no choice but to air her dirty laundry on Facebook
- Finger McGee was allegedly stealing all the cash deposits from the businesses because she was so mesmerized with his girth and overall niceness
- It was Fingers McGee’s idea to open The Chameleon, and Stacey said she approved of it because she had to make hard choices now that Kevin was in jail
- She denied for months having an affair with Fingers McGee
- He told her months before being arrested that she needed a better circle of friends in case he went away, which seems to indicate that she was well aware that he was a drug dealer
- Stacey was jealous of Fingers McGee (even though he’s married with children, and she’s also married) because he was also banging Chelsea (AKA mistress #1) the bartender and former Hooter’s waitress, who is basically a younger, blonder model of her
- This crushed him because she visited Kevin twice a week
- He was against the rebrand because it was expensive, would only benefit Fingers McGee, and wanted the restaurants to remain closed until after his case was finished
- He believes that Stacey’s father was also manipulated by Fingers McGee, just not digitally
- He claims that possibly due to Stacey’s jealousy of Chelsea, she told him about Kevin’s hidden drug money
- She told Fingers McGee to only take $20K of the drug money for renovations, but he took much more, which is odd that she would trust Fingers McGee because she “barely knew him”
- The deal with the feds was that Stacey would get a “mortgage free home” if she cooperated, and thus would be able to have a comfortable life running two businesses without a major bill to pay
- Kevin had to pass a polygraph and admit that all known drug money had been handed over to the feds
- The problem was that Stacey and her father had allegedly taken a good amount of the drug money, so there was no way he could pass the polygraph
- During Stacey’s jail visits the guards had to write reports because they argued so much, due to the fact that Stacey did not want to hand over all the cash, thus fucking up a good deal for both of them
- Stacey’s Dad said that he’d do whatever his daughter wanted, and she wanted to keep some of the cash, which made Kevin upset because she was fucking up a good deal for both of them.
- Stacey’s Dad allegedly agreed to put cash in the attic of one of Kevin’s properties because he was familiar with this hiding place
- In a turn of events Stacey told Kevin that she’d turn over more than the $330K the government thought they had
- In July of 2017 the feds took the deal off the table because Fingers McGee had been flashing so much cash at The Chameleon
- Fingers McGee told Stacey not to go to the Chameleon because it wouldn’t look good, but really he was just trying to keep all the money for himself (even after spending all of Kevin’s drug money) and bang Chelsea at The Chameleon, and Stacey at the Blackstone Tap
- Stacey admitted to Kevin that she had been duped and Fingers McGee was using her for the money
- Stacey ended her affair with Fingers McGee after she found out he had gone to the casino with Chelsea
- When the feds took back the deal Stacey told Kevin it was no big deal and the money she had lent to Fingers McGee was her own personal money, not the drug money
- Stacey was not opening the Blackstone Tap many days because she was too busy getting railed and partying
- Fingers McGee used the company credit cards to take his whores to Atlantic City (something we covered in this blog)
- Stacey told Kevin that she was paying the mortgages on his properties and collecting rent from tenants, but in reality they were all vacant and she wasn’t paying shit
- Kevin, not knowing that the drug money was being spent, wanted to hand it over to the feds as a sign of good faith, despite no longer having a plea deal on the table
- Stacey allegedly gave hundreds of thousands of dollars that her father had to Fingers McGee, even though she had been telling Kevin that she did not trust him
- Stacey told Kevin that she did this because she was worried Kevin would tell the feds that her Dad was hiding the drug money in the attic
- Stacey told Kevin that she got the cash back from Fingers McGee and gave it to her Dad, who then put the cash in the attic hiding spot
- Kevin then decided to give up the location of all his money (in the storage locker and attic) but when they got there it was all gone
- Kevin was shocked because he thought her Dad was the only one who knew where the cash was located
- In reality Fingers McGee and Chris the priest’s brother took the cash, in which case Stacey must have told them about the location of the cash.
- Kevin found out about Stacey’s money laundering and fingerbanging after she lied to the feds and he found out through the grapevine that she had admitted to the affair
- Both the Blackstone and Chameleon failed, and Kevin blames Stacey
- Kevin also claims that she was having an affair with another guy named Big Mac, which Stacey denies, and the only evidence of this is from Kevin’s son told Kevin
- “I was sad. Very, very sad.”
- Stacey started using her SIM card on Kevin’s old iPhone, not realizing that everything was backed up to the cloud, so Kevn ended up seeing her text messages which showed all the ways she had been deceiving him and talking shit about Kevin to other men
- Stacey is looking at 3-4 years, and Fingers McGee 6-8 years
- It’s notable that one of the people Kevin Perry tagged was Fingers McGee’s mistress #2, Lexi McCarthy
What a whiny little poopsmooch Kevin Perry has turned out to be. Bro, you were selling poison to people who were destroying their lives so you could profit off of it. You got a second chance after your first stint in prison for drug dealing, and instead of going clean you jumped right back in the game. You NEVER would’ve scored your wife had you been a law abiding, average Joe, because Stacey is basically a whore who is looking for a guy who can buy her nice things. Once you went to prison you were useless to her, and it’s amazing that you actually thought she would remain loyal to you.
Don’t get me wrong, Stacey and Fingers McGee deserve to go to prison just for being stupid. Like the feds aren’t gonna follow the money. Like this mother fucker right here is gonna outwit the DEA:
Come to Mama!! pic.twitter.com/jvOWNJPgfi
— Party Waren Kebber (@WebbDawgTG) October 23, 2017
This ain’t Providence. It’s fucking Worcester. These are the kind of idiot drug pins we have fueling Worcester’s alleged “renaissance.” Morons who spend drug money on restaurants and call it “The Chameleon” and think this is a long term business plan that will work out.
I will say this though – if what he’s saying about his wife being offered a deal where she keeps the house and businesses in exchange for the drug money is true, and she really gave it all away to Finger McGee, then she is the dumbest fucking person who has ever lived. And honestly, everything Kevin Perry has said up to this point has turned out to be true, so we have no reason not believe him.
The comments on his post (which has been taken down while we are blogging about this) will definitely help him out as well:
Oh yea, calling for his wife to be beaten seems like a reasonable course of action.
Then there’s this:
Like….what? People are surprised she cheated? He’s not Tony Soprano. He’s some dude from Worcester. This chick right here NEEDS the pipe:
It’s borderline criminal not to provide it to her. Don’t feel sorry for Kevin Perry. He profited off of the deaths of countless people. What he did was pure evil and he deserves everything that comes his way.
Anyway, I do like the trend that Kevin Perry is setting here. More criminals need to have their boys post for them on Facebook. If this continues we’re gonna have a shit ton more to blog about. So please, keep doing what you’re doing Kevin. We’re big fans of your work.