Follow @TurtleboyNews on Twitter by clicking here.
Follow Turtleboy on Instagram by clicking here.
Want to advertise with Turtleboy? Email us at [email protected] for more information.
If you like free speech and want to support what we’re doing, feel free to donate to the Turtle fund:
One of our favorite bootleg rap videos that we use as an intro on Turtleboy Live is from our favorite bootleg Webster/Connecticut Corridor rap groups – 860 money crew. We all know 2$smoke is the undisputed leader of these wigtacular half breeds.
But his second or third in command seems to be Joey Finesse, from the hit single, “Big Boy Finesse.”
We blogged about this video last year, about how it was a great example that parents could show their children about what happens to your life when you begin pursuing a rap career.
Always a good idea to film the inner workings of your pot dealing headquarters.
Shockingly this brilliant rapper/shwagg dealer made his debut on the Webster Police Facebook page today. But he wasn’t alone. Because it was father’s day he spent the day in jail with both pa dukes and baby bro……
Let’s review how the 860 Money Crew family spent father’s day:
- On Thursday night the Joey Finesse household, where pot and crack cocaine is sold to Webduh’s finest, was the site of a home invasion/armed robbery.
- On Friday night Joey Finesse was arrested for witness intimidation and disturbing the peace, probably because he was mad that he got jacked up, after wisely showing the world where he sells weed on Turtleboy Live rap videos.
- The father had to have known the cops knew something was up because innocent people aren’t the victims of home invasions in Webster.
- Despite this, pa dukes did nothing to get rid of any sort of evidence that he was a drug dealer.
- The morning after Joey Finesse was arrested, and at the exact moment the SWAT team was ready to execute the search warrant on the trap house, pa dukes went to the WPD station, WITH A CAR FULL OF CRACK COCAINE, to see what the deal was with his arrested son.
- Pa dukes was arrested at the police station and wisely chose to engage the cops in a fight fight, which is a high percentage move for sure, and his fat ass ended up getting tazed.
- The car that he drove…..TO THE POLICE STATION….ended up having 443 grams of crack cocaine inside, along with $41,000 cash. Because…..why wouldn’t you bring your crackmobile to the police station where you intend on fighting cops?
- Meanwhile, back at the house, little bro Jimmy Finesse gets pinched by the SWAT team with a pound of Webduh shwagg, which they undoubtably were covering in drier sheets and baby powder and selling as purple haze.
- The three of them spend father’s day weekend catching up on old times in a cell at the WPD station.
Another Turtleboy miracle!!
I haven’t seen any new shit from 860 Money Crew in a while, but I assume Jimmy Finesse is officially a part of the band now that he’s 18 and officially has street cred. Poor Jimmy knew what that means….
Yup. He was about to make his debut on Turtleboy Sports. Luckily Jade Anderson, the upstanding fertility factory who was comforting him, can relate, as she’s been Turtleboy famous many, many times.
Shockingly I don’t remember seeing Nene Otero on a blog before….
But if you’re hanging out with the Webduh hoodrats, it’s only really a matter of time.
Poor Jimmy seems down in the dumps, and he’s getting some great advice from Nene:
Yea, you should totally remedy this setback by rapping more. It’s obviously worked out great for big bro!!
He don’t care what anyone has to say – best father’s day ever!!
In fairness, he’s one of only a handful of people in Webster who actually knows who his father is. That’s a pretty big accomplishment.
Shocking that someone who flagrantly uses the n word
Warns people not to “act like you about some shit”
Posts ass noodz (report this picture to Facebook for nudity and see what happens – it’s been up for over a month and we’re getting taken down for police badges)
And poses for pictures like this:
Would end up on Turtleboy. Cool jean jacket there Fall River Phoenix.
Obviously these boys were destined for success because their father was out back building rockets and shit….
He’s a really spiritual thinker who wants you to share his Facebook posts…..
Deep shit pa dukes!
He doesn’t like it when you share pictures of someone with a dog by a lake, and Vagebooks the fuck out of you….
But he’s still a great dad because of that one time he coached his kid’s soccer team…..
Good point Valerie. Lots of people are living a clean and respectable life when all of a sudden – BAM – you start selling crack cocaine in a Webster trap house. At least Joey Finesse got his glamour shots hung up on the wall at home!!
Shocking that such a brilliant mind would end up raising this:
Safe to say this isn’t the last time we’ll hear from 860 Money Crew. That money be callin yo!