Spencer-East Brookfield Superintendent Tracy Crowe Added To Turtleboy Sports Graveyard After Resigning In Disgrace
Want to advertise with Turtleboy? Email us at [email protected] for more information.
Time to add another headstone in the Turtleboy Sports graveyard:
— Telegram & Gazette (@telegramdotcom) July 12, 2017
It only took 20 months, but the disease known as Tracy Crowe has finally been removed from the Spencer-East Brookfield School District. For those of you unfamiliar with this carpetbagging nudnik, check out the longest blog we’ve ever written on Turtleboy Sports. This is easily one of the most defunct and neglected school districts in the state. The high school is crumbling at the seems. The athletic fields aren’t usable, except they are being used. Turnover rate is insanely high, especially amongst administrators. Principals disappear for months on time without any notice. Elementary schools shut down. There’s no books. The teachers are underpaid and their union has no voice. The senior class had many extracurricular activities cancelled. The music director and athletic directors were both suspended without pay for allegedly stealing money that was never missing in the first place. The list goes on and on.
Here’s some other highlights of the Tracy Crowe three year tenure as superintendent:
- She tried adding extra hours to the school day so summer vacation could come sooner and she could have a taxpayer funded trip to China.
- We filed a Freedom of Information Act request that revealed that Crowe spent hundreds of thousands of dollars in legal fees to investigate the disappearance of $7,000 from a student’s activities fund that was never really missing in the first place.
- Crowe frequently parked her Audi in handicapped spots at School Committee meetings.
- She took a vacation to Arizona the week before February vacation while the ceiling was literally crumbling at David Prouty high school.
This schools a piece of shit pic.twitter.com/j79edgqxqs
— Tyler Ingalls (@tyler_ingalls) January 12, 2016
- Crowe violated state ethics laws by hiring School Committee President Kevin Hayes to do work on her house in Leicester after which he gave her a stellar rating, a raise and a new contract.
- In May of 2016 Turtleboy orchestrated a non-violent revolutionary overthrow at the polls, in which Hayes was overthrown by the people, thus setting the stage for the removal of Crowe.
And now she has agreed to leave. Hopefully this is the beginning of something positive for the SEBRSD. It doesn’t have to be this way. They just need to actually hire someone with a vision who doesn’t want to use the district for their own self interest. Preferably someone local who is already invested in the district and has experience as a teacher and administrator. Instead of hiring some resume builder from Western MA trying to pad their pension.
Anyway, glad we could help and finally put this nightmare to bed. What should we fix next? Here’s looking at you Townsend.
We urge you to support the Turtleboy Sponsors by doing business with them. Without them none of this is possible. Click on any of them to check out their sites or Facebook pages.