Follow and Subscribe to Turtleboy podcasts on SoundCloud or iTunes by clicking here.
Follow and like the Turtleboy Sports Returns, and Clarence Woods Emerson to keep up with the hilarious turtle rider commentary.
Want to advertise with Turtleboy? Email us at Turtleboysports@gmail.com for more information.
If you like free speech and want to support what we’re doing, feel free to donate to the Turtle fund:
Hello Turtle Riders. As you know if you follow Turtleboy we are constantly getting censored and banned by Facebook for what are clearly not violations of their terms of service. Twitter has done the same, and trolls mass reported our blog to Google AdSense thousands of times, leading to demonitization. We can get by and survive, but we could really use your help. Please consider donating by hitting the PayPal button above if you’d like support free speech and what we do in the face of Silicon Valley censorship. Or just buy our award winning book about the dangers of censorship and rise of Turtleboy:
It’s been an interesting year at Turtleboy Sports. When you lose a Facebook page with 112,000 followers, then lose 32 more pages that you built up, and then get blacklisted by Twitter, it’s hard to reach new audiences. Every year we do our list of the top 100 most viewed blogs of the year, so last year’s list was a lot bigger. To show you the effect that social media has on media outlets like Turtleboy none of the blogs form this year would’ve been in the top 10 last year. The 100th ranked blog last year would’ve been 27th this year. But on the bright side we had 8 million people go directly to Turtleboysports.com this year, as opposed to 4 million last year. So people are starting to become less reliant on tech companies and have figured out that they are free to navigate the Internet on their own. With that said, here’s your top 100 blogs of the year.
70. Marshfield BLT-123 Says Her Boston Cop Sister Found Needle In Her Kid’s Halloween Twizzlers, Except Her Sister’s Not A Cop And The Whole Thing Was A Viral Hoax From New York Last Year
16,864 page views
69. Sex Offender Puddlechode From Maine Is Posting Pictures Of People’s Children All Over Social Media, Bragging About Using Food Stamps, And Commenting How Cute They Are
16,952 page views
68. Medford Meth Maggots Who Abandoned And Neglected 6 Year Old Daughter Went On Dr. Phil Thinking They’re Celebrities, Find Out The Hard Way They’re There To Be Shamed And Won’t Be Getting Daughter Back
16,986 page views
67. A New Bedford Love Story: Foreskin Frankenstein Beats Up Girlfriend But Says It’s OK Because He Apologized Even Though He “Cut Off Mad Bitches” For Her
17,058 page views
66. Woke Smith College Student Mistaken For A Dude Who Had Cops Called On Her For Sleeping In Empty Building Is The Fakest “Victim” Ever, Is Now Demanding The Caller Be Doxed And Fed To The Woke Mafia
17,176 page views
65. Gutless Andover High School Principal Suspends Successful Hockey Coach For Not Stopping At McDonald’s On Bus Ride Home From Springfield
17,204 page views
64. Haverhill Hoodbooger Fam Features 15 Year Old Daughter Selling Coke Out Of Bedroom Drive Through Window, Dad Stabbing Junkies, Mom Going Full Ratchet On Facebook
17,221 page views
63. Southwick High Grad Kyle Reyes Is Banned From Speaking At Veteran’s Dedication At Alma Mater By SJW Superintendent Because Kids Might Be Offended By His Opinions On Non-Related Issues
17,247 page views
62. Beluga Beefcake Brags About How She Gets Into Mystic Aquarium For Free By Showing Her Food Stamp Card, Despite Clearly Having Never Missed A Meal
17,366 page views
61. The Braintree Police Have A Message For The Busybody Becky’s Who Want Them To Take Down Blue Lives Matter Flag Because They Think It’s Racist
17,416 page views
The award for all the lust and desire that motivates us towards things we can never have goes toooo…. The Cult for Love Removal Machine.