Follow and Subscribe to Turtleboy podcasts on SoundCloud or iTunes by clicking here.
Follow and like the Turtleboy Sports Returns, and Clarence Woods Emerson to keep up with the hilarious turtle rider commentary.
Want to advertise with Turtleboy? Email us at Turtleboysports@gmail.com for more information.
If you like free speech and want to support what we’re doing, feel free to donate to the Turtle fund:
Hello Turtle Riders. As you know if you follow Turtleboy we are constantly getting censored and banned by Facebook for what are clearly not violations of their terms of service. Twitter has done the same, and trolls mass reported our blog to Google AdSense thousands of times, leading to demonitization. We can get by and survive, but we could really use your help. Please consider donating by hitting the PayPal button above if you’d like support free speech and what we do in the face of Silicon Valley censorship. Or just buy our award winning book about the dangers of censorship and rise of Turtleboy:
It’s been an interesting year at Turtleboy Sports. When you lose a Facebook page with 112,000 followers, then lose 32 more pages that you built up, and then get blacklisted by Twitter, it’s hard to reach new audiences. Every year we do our list of the top 100 most viewed blogs of the year, so last year’s list was a lot bigger. To show you the effect that social media has on media outlets like Turtleboy none of the blogs form this year would’ve been in the top 10 last year. The 100th ranked blog last year would’ve been 27th this year. But on the bright side we had 8 million people go directly to Turtleboysports.com this year, as opposed to 4 million last year. So people are starting to become less reliant on tech companies and have figured out that they are free to navigate the Internet on their own. With that said, here’s your top 100 blogs of the year.
20. Sources: State Trooper Leigha Genduso Has Been Relieved Of Her Duties, Gun, Badge, Cruiser, Dog, And Plate Readers That No Other Troopers Got To Have
37,459 page views
19. Turtle Murdering Fitchburg Fupa Fungus Messaged Deskie Threatening Deformation Lawsuit If We Don’t Take Down Video Of Him Murdering An Innocent Turtle
37,549 page views
18. Woman Who Killed Tow Driver Dan Coady On I-495 Celebrates Charges Being Dropped With “Can’t Touch This” Message To Victim’s Family
37,706 page views
17. North Shore Eats Part 1: Meet Greg Bates – Unemployed Deadbeat Who Hides Child Support Money By Using Big Facebook Group To Extort Local Restaurants For Free Gift Cards And Cash
38,487 page views
16. Nursing Student Mary Cronin, Girlfriend Of Weymouth Cop Killer, Was At Scene Of The Crime On 911 Tapes, Didn’t Report Mom’s Car Stolen Until After Crash
38,496 page views
15. Fresh Out The Can For Stealing Flashlights Aspiring Cranston Rapper “Jackoff Sauce” Posts Pictures Of High School Girlfriend On Leash While Drinking Vodka With “Property Of Mack Sauce” Written On Cheeks
39,863 page views
14. Here’s A Woman Pooping On I-93 South Right South Of Boston Because When You Gotta Go, You Gotta Go
42,428 page views
13. The Parents And Photographers Like Meg Bitton Who Make 11 Year Old Girls Pose For “Artistic” Professionally Done Pictures Like This Should Be Called Out For Sexualizing Children
51,420 page views
12. Top 10 Ways The Patriots Cheated To Beat The Jaguars And Win The AFC Championship
54,821 page views
11. Family Starts GoFundMe For Career Criminal Who Killed Cape Cop Father And Veteran Kevin Quinn On Way Home From Seeing Newborn Daughter In Hospital
55,806 page views
Musical award for American Optimism, always believing their is something better and becoming better in yourself to meet that expectation goes to The Eagles for Hotel California…