Follow and Subscribe to Turtleboy podcasts on SoundCloud or iTunes by clicking here.
Follow and like the Turtleboy Sports Returns, and Clarence Woods Emerson to keep up with the hilarious turtle rider commentary.
Want to advertise with Turtleboy? Email us at Turtleboysports@gmail.com for more information.
If you like free speech and want to support what we’re doing, feel free to donate to the Turtle fund:
Hello Turtle Riders. As you know if you follow Turtleboy we are constantly getting censored and banned by Facebook for what are clearly not violations of their terms of service. Twitter has done the same, and trolls mass reported our blog to Google AdSense thousands of times, leading to demonitization. We can get by and survive, but we could really use your help. Please consider donating by hitting the PayPal button above if you’d like support free speech and what we do in the face of Silicon Valley censorship. Or just buy our award winning book about the dangers of censorship and rise of Turtleboy:
It’s been an interesting year at Turtleboy Sports. When you lose a Facebook page with 112,000 followers, then lose 32 more pages that you built up, and then get blacklisted by Twitter, it’s hard to reach new audiences. Every year we do our list of the top 100 most viewed blogs of the year, so last year’s list was a lot bigger. To show you the effect that social media has on media outlets like Turtleboy none of the blogs form this year would’ve been in the top 10 last year. The 100th ranked blog last year would’ve been 27th this year. But on the bright side we had 8 million people go directly to Turtleboysports.com this year, as opposed to 4 million last year. So people are starting to become less reliant on tech companies and have figured out that they are free to navigate the Internet on their own. With that said, here’s your top 100 blogs of the year.
90. Douchey North Shore Hockey Parents Berate Refs, Force Kids To “Protest” By Letting Other Team Score, Assault Salem Cops, Get Arrested, Run To WBZ To Whine Which Just Gets More Of Them Arrested
15,179 page views
89. Beverly’s Revive Dance Xchange Part 2 – Allegations Come Rolling In, Shady, Clearly Coached, And Possibly Fraudulent Yelp Reviews From Candy Dennis
15,203 page views
88. Worcester Slop Caboose Does The Mid-Day Main South Mambo And Internet Virtue Signalers Are Really Mad At The Cameraman
15,387 page views
87. Pastor Pole Polisher And Deacon Diddler Start $20K GoFundMe To Spread The Word Of God Around The World And Even Though They’re Junkboxes They Promise It Won’t Be Spent On Heroin
15,485 page views
86. Perfectly SANE Arlington Couple Thinks Their Mailmen Are Conspiring To Stalk Them And The Boston Globe Takes Them Seriously Despite Their Batshit CRAZY Blog
15,504 page views
85. Fitchburg Self-Absorbed Twatwaffle Mom Killed 6 Year Old Daughter For Not Drinking Water, Glued Sons Wounds, Made Them Tell Cops Lie
15,602 page views
84. Gelatinous Grundlequeef And Welfare Nacho Libre Drive Around West Warwick Smoking Blunts, Pounding Liquor With Sleeping Toddler In Backseat, Then Defend Themselves On Facebook
15,669 page views
83. Meet Christian White: Violent Career Criminal Felon Hired By Suffolk County DA Rachael Rollins To Interview New ADA’s And Ask If They Consider Him A Gangster
15,692 page views
82. Meet Kristen Ervin: The Billerica Baboon Who Yelled Racial Slurs At The Sassy Gay Lowell Convenience Store Clerk
15,748 page views
81. The Milford Muff Marauder Who Nearly Killed A Cop While Drunk 3 Months Ago Hit Someone Else While Drunk Again, Left The Scene Of The Crime, And Still Wasn’t Arrested
15,772 page views
Award for Best Song to go with a Powerful Cup of Coffee goes to Ram Jam for Black Betty.
Song Award for anyone who had to bury a family member or somebody they loved deeply or in my case more than one.. the award for heart wrenching pain goes to …. Radio Head for Creep…..