If you like free speech and want to support what we’re doing, feel free to donate to the Turtle fund:
Hello Turtle Riders. As you know if you follow Turtleboy we are constantly getting censored and banned by Facebook for what are clearly not violations of their terms of service. Twitter has done the same, and trolls mass reported our blog to Google AdSense thousands of times, leading to demonitization. We can get by and survive, but we could really use your help. Please consider donating by hitting the PayPal button above if you’d like support free speech and what we do in the face of Silicon Valley censorship. Or just buy our award winning book about the dangers of censorship and rise of Turtleboy:
Hampshire College is seeking a “long-term partner” to help it weather financial pressures that have beset small liberal arts colleges across the country.
“There are bruising financial and demographic realities in play, and we’re not immune to them,” Hampshire College President Miriam Nelson wrote in a letter released Tuesday morning.
The exact form that partnership would take is unclear, and Nelson wrote that the college currently has a balanced budget and a $56-million endowment. But in a signal of the situation’s seriousness, the college is considering not admitting a freshman class this fall — a decision it hopes to make before its Feb. 1 admissions notification date.
“This decision has significant ethical implications, and must take into account the welfare of our prospective students and community as a whole,” Nelson wrote.
As recently as Monday, the college was still recruiting students for admission to its Fall 2019 class on Facebook.
Who would’ve ever guessed that a fake college that doesn’t give out grades and is most well known for producing Trigglypuff wouldn’t be built to last? I’m sure lots of schools will be lining up to take their transfer credits in social justice basket weaving though. I’m not even being facetious, you can literally major in “queer studies” at Hampshire College.
Let’s celebrate the death of Hampshire College by going over some of their greatest blunders in the last few years.
- Hampshire College student Jennie Chenkin openly plots to throw stink bombs during conservative panel at UMass.
- Jennie Chenkin threatens to sue Turtleboy for blogging about her recent criminal activity in Westfield.
Hampshire College bootleg lawyer threatens to sue Turtleboy for blogging about Jennie Chenkin, Trigglypuff, and others.
- Jennie Chenkin writes 2,000 word email demanding that her school sue Turtleboy Sports, which goes viral and gets covered by Breitbart and Barstool Sports.
- Hampshire students revolt after Asian doctor gets chosen as commencement speaker, because Asians don’t count as minorities, and they demand Obama, Beyonce, or a BLT-123 instead.
- Hampshire College virtue signaling shit turd who started a GFM to go to $70K a year school, lambasts “
- Hampshire College students put flat at half mast after Trump wins, and then burn it.
- Hampshire student goes on Tucker Carlson to defend flag burning and makes his school a nationwide joke.
- Hampshire student threatens to assault any students who voted for Trump and won’t pay her reparations.
- Mob of flag waving Patriots, many of which are wearing Turtleboy gear, show up to protest protesters at Hampshire College.
- Rich white kid from Dover named Alec Larson, who attends Hampshire College and previously posted that the police should kill themselves, immediately runs to the police because mob with American flags tells him he is welcome there.
- Hampshire College students block traffic over imaginary death threats they never received during the flag protest.
- Hampshire College student pretends to be a flag waiving Nazi in Northampton to make it seem like Trump is bring Nazis out of their shells.
- Ratchet Hampshire student viciously attacks female basketball player from visiting team because her braids are cultural appropriation, and she doesn’t get expelled for it.
- Hampshire student starts GoFundMe and raised $11K to build tiny house for Syrian refugees, then sneakily tries selling the house on Craig’s List for $10K because he never researched anything about how the refugee process works.
- Hampshire College administrator won’t let black woman speak on campus because she supports the second amendment.
- Hampshire student threatens to kill professors and students, then whines in viral video and raises money after she gets expelled.
Here’s an idea – maybe if you didn’t employ a lawyer who spent her workday threatening to sue Turtleboy for blogging about the public behavior of students, then you’d have money to stay financially solvent.
How will the world ever survive without this school acting as a SJW factory? Who will our tax dollars go to now? Who will lecture me about what pronouns I’m not allowed to use? Who will take my order at Chick Fil-A? What will Trigglypuff do with her degree in non-binary dance therapy?
RIP Hampshire College.