Follow and Subscribe to Turtleboy podcasts on SoundCloud or iTunes by clicking here.
Follow and like the Turtleboy Sports Returns, and Clarence Woods Emerson to keep up with the hilarious turtle rider commentary.
Want to advertise with Turtleboy? Email us at Turtleboysports@gmail.com for more information.
If you like free speech and want to support what we’re doing, feel free to donate to the Turtle fund:
Hello Turtle Riders. As you know if you follow Turtleboy we are constantly getting censored and banned by Facebook for what are clearly not violations of their terms of service. Twitter has done the same, and trolls mass reported our blog to Google AdSense thousands of times, leading to demonitization. We can get by and survive, but we could really use your help. Please consider donating by hitting the PayPal button above if you’d like support free speech and what we do in the face of Silicon Valley censorship. Or just buy our award winning book about the dangers of censorship and rise of Turtleboy:
It’s been an interesting year at Turtleboy Sports. When you lose a Facebook page with 112,000 followers, then lose 32 more pages that you built up, and then get blacklisted by Twitter, it’s hard to reach new audiences. Every year we do our list of the top 100 most viewed blogs of the year, so last year’s list was a lot bigger. To show you the effect that social media has on media outlets like Turtleboy none of the blogs form this year would’ve been in the top 10 last year. The 100th ranked blog last year would’ve been 27th this year. But on the bright side we had 8 million people go directly to Turtleboysports.com this year, as opposed to 4 million last year. So people are starting to become less reliant on tech companies and have figured out that they are free to navigate the Internet on their own. With that said, here’s your top 100 blogs of the year.
30. East Boston Restaurant Owner Says We Need The KKK To “Straighten These Monkeys Out,” Endorsed By Marty Walsh, Senator Joe Boncore, Despite Being A Heroin Dealing Mobster Who Got A Liquor License
27,128 page views
29. West Warwick Ratchet Princess We Blogged About In 2016 Has Graduated From Carnival Fights To Throwing Bottles At Cars On The Highway Nearly Killing A Woman
27,433 page views
28. Two Slugpumps Who Abandoned Their Kids Get Killed By Train Full Of Children While Playing Junkie Frogger On Wareham Tracks, Media Paints Them As Loving Parents
27,541 page views
27. Andover Superintendent’s Son Was Benched, Hockey Coaches Suspended Amid DCF Investigation Paid For Food & Water For Kids On Trip, Sent Email Telling Parents To Pack Food
28,472 page views
26. Family Friendly Cindy’s Ice Cream In Granby Will Never Be The Same After Letting Rapper Troy Ave Shoot A Bootylicious Video There While Awaiting Attempted Murder Charges
29,277 page views
25. Mob Of 50,000 Vapid SJW Vagburgers In LuLaRoe Leggings Facebook Group Is The Most Insane Vigilante Group On The Internet, And They’re Destroying A Mommy Blogger
29,350 page views
24. Meet The 7 Dorchester Douche Dumplings Arrested For Bike Life Joyride On I-93 And Through The Streets Of Boston
31,315 page views
23. An Open Letter To The Hubristic High Society Hag Who Authored This Asinine Letter To The Editor: Young Struggling Families Aren’t The Problem In Chatham – You Are
32,080 page views
22. Hyannis Hog Gobbler Shits On Deceased Yarmouth Cop, Buys Food Stamps On Facebook, Passed Out In Dunkins Drive Through With Needle In Arm And Kids In Backseat, Forgets To Show Up For DCF Visits
33,318 page views
21. Worst Person Ever: Weymouth Scrotumtoad Joseph DiBlasi Makes Facebook Cover Photo Of Cop Killing Maggot Throwing Rock At Police Officer
34,534 page views
Going on Two Decades of War that we Americans didn’t choose, musical award goes to the Boys from AEROSMITH… for their depiction of the Boston Marathon Bombing and it’s Victims. God Bless the innocent and their protectors.