“Food Stamp Abuse Is Rare”: Here’s A List Of People Selling Food Stamps On Facebook That Turtleboy Has Exposed
Want to advertise with Turtleboy? Email us at [email protected] for more information.
Food stamp abuse is rare. That’s what they tell us every time it gets brought up. And by “they” I mean entrenched politicians who throw food stamps at ratchets in order to keep them trapped in poverty and ensure they’ll keep voting for Jim McGovern. Of course out in reality we know that it’s not rare at all. We see able-bodied people driving nice cars, with nice TV’s, and lobster and steak in the checkout line, using EBT like it’s going out of style. That’s because most of them just make money under the table, don’t report it, don’t pay taxes on it, and thus are eligible for more benefits. Lots of people use their children as virtual EBT magnets. Others are heroin addicts who need cash because Diego doesn’t accept food stamps. And prices they charge range in value depending on how desperate they are to sell.
So in order to chronicle just how rare EBT abuse is we have decided to put together a master list of all the people we’ve blogged about selling stamps on Facebook. We are going to link this blog next to the ads we have for local businesses so you can go back and reference it whenever you want. We will continue to add to it every time we expose one of those gutterslugs. And if we’ve forgotten anyone from the current list, please feel free to let us know. We live to expose these ratchets.
24. Overweight Neckbearded Naniburger Says He’s “Starving,” Later That Day Sells Food Stamps For $80 On Facebook.
23. Fitchburg groupie for band called “Afflicion Bitches” trying to buy food stamps off drug addicts because they “need to hand them over.”
22. Revere “rapper” moving to Florida looking to sell remaining food stamps because his card won’t work down there.
21. Bootleg record label CEO looking to buy stamps from meth heads.
20. Taunton Thicky Minaj and “natural born hustler” selling her food stamps because she clearly has never missed a meal.
19. Fall River career criminal buying stamps well above market rate on Facebook.
18. Worcester store owner buying stamps off customers at half price.
17. Unemployed Worcester rapper using EBT to buy steak dinners in Boston.
16. Greenfield chud magnet with no kids selling stamps at 31% because a new shipment was in, despite having a million arrests and always getting pedicures.
15. Agawam fapjuicer who was recently arrested for driving a stolen car to a dealership and then stealing another car he test drove, is selling stamps at far above market rate while telling people who don’t like it to shut the fuck up.
14. Worcester man who just got out of jail for hiding an unregistered gun in a library book is selling food stamps on Facebook to raise money for lawyer fees for assaulting family member with door.
13. Lowell chudstuffer selling his baby momma’s food stamps on Facebook because she can’t due to the fact that she was recently arrested for stealing a coworkers credit card and taking her mentally ill patients on shopping sprees.
12. Connecticut teacher buying stamps from people who are behind on their bills.
11. Fam warns woman not to sell food stamps on Facebook because she’ll end up on Turtleboy, but she does it anyway.
10. Providence couple flashing mad cash, selling off daughter’s toys, and still selling their food stamps on Facebook.
9. Overweight junkie who clearly doesn’t need any more food, selling food stamps for drug money.
8. Chick who was kicked out of SMOC housing for never paying rent and had benefits taken away from her gets back on the government dole and immediately sells stamps on Facebook.
7. Natick dumpsterslugs selling stamps for “diesel” money (heroin), also selling baby formula that you can only purchase with food stamps.
6. Lowell welfare queen who doesn’t even have custody of her child selling food stamps half price that she clearly does not need.
5. Local hooker gets out of jail and immediately runs to Facebook to sell the food stamps our government is throwing at her.
4. Twin city selfie queen got stamps
3. Well known Worcester junkbox selling stamps despite being an able bodied male.
2. Pawtucket baller doesn’t understand that selling food stamps on Facebook is not normal.
1. Great Barrington town chudmuffin selling stamps like it’s going out of style.